1.

Ranae

I angrily walk to class dragging my feet because I had to assign myself another class, my last class was all full but when I signed up for it, it wasn't full. The professor waited until I got into the class to tell me. My major is psychology but now I'm stuck in sociology which is not close enough. I spoke to the academic advisor and she said there was nothing she could do which was quite irritating. I could still hear her voice.

'I'm sorry Ranae, there's nothing I could do but I definitely can save you a spot for the next semester or if anyone backs out of the class you will be the first one in'

She walked me to class afterwards because I was now late. We stop at the door and she knocks rather hard. A couple of seconds later a student comes and opens the door letting us inside. I walk towards the back of the room trying to keep my footsteps as light as possible walking up the steps to keep eyes off of me. As if I wasn't already the center of attention because I was late. Internally groaning, I set my bag down next to me and sit down.

The advisor walks up to the teacher and whispers to him, she points at me. Rude. He looks at me and we lock eyes. To say he was handsome was an understatement. The man is GODLY. His hair neatly in a bun in the back of his head. The hair on his chin and stubble on his cheeks were taunting me. His lips are plump and pink, eyes are dark and un-telling. I'm too far away to see the color but I just know they compliment him nicely. You could probably see the drool dripping down my chin.

"Fine as hell, I know" I hear someone whisper to the right of me. It was hard even prying my eyes off of him. The girl next to me is pretty with brown eyes and freckles that littered her face. Her auburn hair is in a messy bun with a few strands down her face.

"To say the least." I chuckle quietly.

The advisor walks out the door closing it behind her and he looks to the class to continue talking paying me no mind.

"So, as I was saying." He begins, walking towards the front of the classroom. He asserts dominance with every stride. His deep and powerful voice directing eyes with every syllable. He wasn't going to get to me. No man has ever got to me, I don't care how sexy he is. I push my thoughts to the back of my mind and take out my iPad to take notes.

"Professor Charles Tatum of the department of psychology sees that human behavior is deeply rooted in biology, experience, and culture." He says standing at the front of the classroom pacing from left to right. "He feels that it is key to developing systems that positively impact productivity and success in the workplace and group settings."

"Is it much more than that though, like what about love, friendship, family and so forth." Someone calls out from the middle row.

"Yes and I was getting to that." He say's nodding. "Human behavior is much more than simple biology, in my eyes. It isn't something that is just simply learned, it's something that changes in different settings and in different situations even as you wake up."

"To know truly about human behavior is beyond any teachings but to start we have to understand the word behavior" he says smoothing his dark grey dress shirt out, making his muscles underneath oh-so evident. Hush brain.

"Can someone give me the definition of behavior ?" He asks. "Valerie."

The girl besides me looks up and her face turns a deep shade of pink. She looks to me and back to him and clears her throat. The professor puts his hands on his hips growing impatient with her stalling.

"Um." She swallows hard. "The way in which one acts or conducts oneself, especially towards others"

I smile to myself because that was kind of cute, she seems so shy yet she knew the answer perfectly. The professor turns away and starts talking again.