12.

Ranae

The next day I wake up with the outfit laid out on the bed next to me like it's the first day of school. My hair is straight and flowing freely behind my back and I have no make up on, only lip gloss. Im wearing a denim skirt and a mini red jacket and my red, black, and white 3s. As I'm walking down the hall with Javari and Mila my heart is starting to beat rapidly and my anxiety is increasing with every step towards the door. It's not bad anxiety though, I'm nervous in a good excited way. I want him to punish me.

"You always look so fuckin cute, Ranae." Mila pouts. I put my arm around her chuckling.

"Thanks bae." I take out my lipgloss reapplying it to my lips as we start walking in the door. As we walk in I instantly feel a hard glare at my back knowing who it is. Walking up the steps slowly I turn around and look at him for a quick second then turn back around sitting in my seat.

Everyone gathers in the room sitting in their seats. As soon as the professor stands up from his desk walking around it, everyone quiets down to watch him. His energy penetrates the room making everyone uneasy, it's clear that he isn't in a good mood.

"Quiz time." He says loudly holding up papers. A bunch of confused looks and what the fucks swarm the room. He smiles deviously and walks around handing the papers out. I'm not nervous because I pay attention, especially because I can't take my eyes off of him. His aura forces me to look his way, he puts me in a trance.

As he moves around the room Mila is ranting about how she knows she's going to fail because she hasn't payed attention and Javari is agreeing, But I can't understand much more because of the flawless man before me.

"What about you Ranae?" Mila asks. I turn to her and furrow my eyebrows. "Do you think your going to pass?"

"I know I will." I confess with confidence.

"Lucky, let me copy you." Javari says.

"I won't let you copy me but I'm not hiding my paper." I laugh. He laughs and nods his head knowingly.

When the professor gets to us I put my hands in my lap and stare up at him passing the quiz to Mila and Javari, I notice he only has two papers left for him and i look at him confused. He looks at me with a hard stare and shrugs.

"Where's mine?" I ask pouting.

"Must've only grabbed 33 papers." He replies, "come get it."

I roll my eyes and look at Mila and Javari, Mila is holding in her laughter and Javari is unamused. I get up and walk down the steps following behind Professor Gabris, his walk is confident and his strides are long. We get to his desk and he walks to sit down looking up at me in distaste. I stand there innocently with my hands together behind my back and wait for him to hand me the paper. He nods his head towards his desk and there's a quiz still neatly laid on his desk.

"Get it and go." He demands quietly.

"Be nice Vasilos." I smile.

"Your not a very good listener, are you?" He asks bitterly.

"I'm a very good listener, professor." I reply my voice seductive, my body temperature rising dramatically just based on the way he's looking at me.

"Then get your quiz and walk your ass to your seat." He spits glaring at me.

"Language, sir" I say sarcastically and smirk.

"Stop fucking testing me and get back to your seat, Ranae." His accent showing through even more because he's mad, he looks so sexy when he's mad, demanding me around making me crave pissing him off.