Chapter 1

Hey my name is Mira Sakura. I life togheter with a guy called Aki Chozu, We life in a big mansion. I met him when i was lost, i never knew my parents i always walked through the streets until he let me life with him. He's sweet to me.

The frontdoor opend as i heard his voice "I'm home" He said, i runned as fast as i could to him "Welcome home!" i said with a smile, He stared at me with his deep Purple eyes i just looked deep into them as he suddendly touched my cheek, I could feel my cheeks getting red "H-Heh?" i said confused, The gaze he had and the touch of his hand made my heart skip beats "I'm tired..let me lend your lap for awhile" i was kinda disapointed that it was that..i thought maybe it was a kiss, but why would he kiss me? "Ah..Sure" I said with an disapointed voice and just sat on the couch as he putted his head on my lap. His white hair is Really beautiful. I touched his hair, He opend his eyes..His purple eyes just always look right into me. He grinned all of the sudden, his eyes turning a little red, He sits up and touches my neck i looked at him suprised "I'm hungry, Let me eat" He said with his Bloody red flowing eyes, Yeah..he's a vampire..And a dangerous one too..but i can't help it i fell in love with him, But it always hurts so much when he drinks my blood " I Haven't had your blood for one month.." He said while looking at my neck hungry "B-but.." he licks my neck, i could feel his teeth touching my skin, he Puts his teeth inside my skin and sucks my blood. It hurts...And it's scary the blood that you see running down and the dizzyniss. I Could hear him breathing and slurping my blood He's drinking pretty much. But he tells me that he thinks that my blood is the best, he only wants to drink mine, So he says.

i clenched my teeth, he stopped and looked at me with possesing bloody red eyes. He grabbed my hand and kissed my wrist, i started to blush as he licks my wrist, than he puts his teeth inside and drinks from there. "I-I't Hurts there more..!" I Said with a Loud voice, but he just looks at me and keeps drinking. So much blood..And so much blood loss. And than, it went black i could still hear a voice saying "Goodnight" Did he kill me?

I woke up in my bed with a bandage around my neck i heard noices coming from somewhere, what are these noices? i walked through the hall and heard it from his room. Is something wrong with him? I Wanted to open the door but i heard a woman voice "Aki..." I looked with big eyes, There's a girl in there, what are they doing? I peeked through the keyhole, i saw him drinking her blood while making love, Was it all a lie he said to me? "I only want to drink your blood Lisa.." When i heard him say that my heart stopped "Oh Aki..i love you" i saw him kissing her..I could feel tears coming from my eyes i felt betrayted. It was all a lie..Someday he is going to do the same to me..i must run away!

I runned with tears falling down through the hall as fast as i could, The frontdoor was close i could almost touch it and open it but..He suddendly was infront of the Door "Where do you think you are going?"