Chapter 4

a couple minuts later "You can shower if you want :)" he said to me "yeah thanks" I smiled, finally a shower, i walked to the bathroom and took a shower. Alot of things happend yesterday..I still can't get it out of my mind. i did my hair, Aki touched it..that dirty man..i wan't to cut it so bad. when i was done with the shower i walked to shiki "Shiki" "hm?" he said while reading a book "i want to cut my hair" i said, he looked at me "Why?? you have nice long hair" "Just a little shorter..I don't want to remember that man touching my hair.." I said with an painful look, he just looked at me and sighed "Alright..Sit down on that chair" "huh? you cut hair?" i aksed "I used to do my sisters hair" he replied, i sat down as he getted the stuff "Alright..are you sure?" i nodded and said "Yes"  He cutted my hair shorter and shorter, You won't get me easily anymore Aki..You can try to catch me but i will keep running away. Twenty minutes passed by as he cleaned up his stuff "Here" he said while putting a mirror infront of me, i smiled as he did too "Even short hair fits you" "Thank you Shiki" i said with an smile "You look cute" He said i smiled at him as he smiled too with a little blush "I feel refreshed!" i said with a big smile "I'm glad that i could help" He said while smiling back at me.

It was night, i had a pretty fun day i feel tired now, i walked to the room Shiki was also in the room and lies on bed, i looked at him with suprised and confusing face "Sorry but i only have one bed and sleeping on the sofa isn't great" he said, he slept on the sofa the whole night yesterday..that's just sad "I-it's Fine.." i said while blushing a little, he opend the blanked and smiles "Come Mira.." he said with an gently smile, i blushed a bit as i lay down beside him, we looked at each other "You know it kinda feels good to have someone here now..I have been lonely for a long time" He said with a sad face "ah.." "My parents were always busy with work and party's..That they forgot about me so i ran out of house and found this cosy empty house, i did feel lonely" He said while having a sad smile on his face i couldn't say anything at that moment, so i grabbed his hand and stayed quiet for awhile.

" i'm here now..and i never knew my parents, i was already walking on the streets as long as i could remember..You are not alone now i won't go away all of the sudden" I smiled, he looked at me and said "Thanks Mira.." He kissed my hand and smiled with a little tears, i smiled a sad smile back, just looking at his sad face makes me want to cry too..i won't go away all of the sudden Shiki..i promise.