Chapter 3

"Good..I'm Shiki Tsuka" He said Calmly "I'm Mira Sakura" I Replied, He stayed quiet for awhile and than said "I Heard from you before i don't remember though..." How? "Heh? Heard from me?" I said Confused "Yeah" He had a thinking face while saying that, can i really trust him? "Ehm Tsuka.." "You can call me Shiki" he said with an smile "S-Shiki.." I said it while blushing becouse i kinda find it Emberessing to say first names, But i could also see that he blushed a bit too.."You are cute mira" He said Straight forward i started to blush while looking at him " Sorry i sometimes say things outloud" He said with an Emberessed face "I-it's Fine.." i said fast The mood went a little akward "You wanted to ask someting?" He said fast, Maybe he also thought it was kinda akward "Yeah..Ehm..A-are you a Vampre?" I asked, When i said that he looked at me with an serious numb face, he nodded "Yeah..But i won't do anything" He Replied "Alright.." i said while looking away a bit, He stuud up "Lets go..i have a feeling we are being watched" He said while looking behind, i looked behind but i saw no one. But i quess vampire's have good ears and eyes so i just said "Ah alright.." i stuud up. Ohno..I'm Starting to get dizzy..i saw a light flash and than Aki's face with a evil grin "I will catch you soon enough Mira..My beauty~" he said..i closed my eyes and fell on the ground my arm hitted the ground but Shiki catched my body "What's wrong?" He said with an worrying voice, i opend my eyes i didn't saw Clear "The man..I saw him.." After i said that i passed out. 

"nn..." i opend my eyes and sat up i was in a small cosy room..and the blanket was warm too, it was already the next day but my mind still wasn't wide awake. The door opend as Shiki walked inside "Good morning Mira" He said with an smile, he had Egg on bread and milk in his hands, he putted it on the desk "morning.." I Replied "Did you sleep good?" he asked me "Yes thanks.." "No problem, i made this for you becouse maybe i thought you were hungry" He gave me the food "Thanks alot" i said with an smile, i tried to eat but all of the sudden my arm started to hurt "Auch" He looked at me and asked "What's wrong?" i looked at him and said "My arm is hurting..." he walked to me and looked at my arm "Hm..I quess, when you fell you hitted your arm, wait here" He stands up and walks out the room, He's really nice, and maybe not all the vampire's are the same. wanting just blood..i looked out the window as it snowed, i hate snow..i heard the door opening again, Shiki walked into the room with an Medacine box and sitted next to me "This might make it better " he said while treating my woud "Thanks Shiki..But how am i suppose to eat now?" i asked, He grabbed the fork "Say aah~" i looked at him with blush "Just do it, You got to eat" he said with an sweet smile, That's right..it's just becouse i got to eat..I opend my mouth as he feeds me i saw him smiling like he had fun but it was emberassing.