Chapter 2

I looked at him Suprised And than said with a nervous voice "I-Im Going away! Thanks for letting me stay here goodbye!" i pushed him away and opend the frontdoor i tried to run away, i was almost out of that mansion...but he grabbed my hair "Auch!" I yelled while looking at him "I can't let a prisoner go, And not such a beauty, Not alone on the streets.." he said with an Scary Grin " Did you see me and Lisa?" He asked all of the sudden, i rememberd what happend between them the pain in my heart came back so i looked away with tears in my eyes i wanted to whipe them away but he all of the sudden licked them away "Even your tears taste good Mira" He said with another scary Grin, he licked my neck as i snapped, i pushed him away and yelled "Don't touch me!"..Aki i thought everything you said was the truth i even liked you, that's why it hurts so much..i acutally thought you liked me back but why would he like me back? With those thoughts i started to cry "Hey..Don't cry.." He grabbed my chin and pulled it to his head "Did you actually think i really liked you? HAHA!" He laughed at that moment something in my heart broke, i felt anger sadness but all of the sudden i smiled "That's true i thought you liked me and acutally i liked you, but i changed my mind, i don't want a lying pervert as you! you change your character becouse you can't get anyone from being yourself!" I said Yelling it felt good saying that to him, i slapped his hand away i saw him looking with big suprised eyes, i was infront of the frontdoor and for the last time i said "Goodbye Aki" After i said that I runned away as fast as i could i knew that he was looking at me run "...T-This girl..Can't Survive around this place, i'm getting you back soon...Just watch Mira".

I just ran and Ran..Liar,Bastard, I hate you! " I HATE YOU, YOU STUPID BASTARD!!" I Yelled very loud while tears streaming down my face, i cried for a little while, i saw an bench so i sat down, I don't even know where i am..when all of the sudden a man stuud infront of me " Hey? Why are you Crying?" he said while i looked up to see him "Oh..What are you doing alone on the streets?" The man said curious but i couldnt answer..i felt that my tears came back again "nn..." The tears fell down my eyes he looked at me with little big eyes and a sad face, This man has Brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes he was pretty handsome too and he looks pretty nice, so i think i can talk to him.. "I-Im lost..and i ran away.. i know that he's going to find me soon but he's scary! i don't want to go back!" "Oh.." He sat down next to me and petted my head and asked an quastion "You can come to my place, It's small but cosy.." I just looked at him, Is he serious? But maybe he's like Aki.. "N-No thanks" i said while looking down "I really don't want to leave you here, if you are not coming than i'm going to stay here the whole night too" He said Stubborn, i looked at him, His eyes didn't seem evil and lifeless like Aki's Maybe i can try to trust him? "A-Alright i'll come" When i said that he smiled gently at me.