CHAPTER 4 - NEW BEGINNING

The very next morning...

Neha opened her eyes finding Adam sitting in front of him... Watching her...

"Why are you looking at me like this... Doggie"

Adam romantically " your eyes are so beautiful... My girl"

Neha "  shut up... "

Neha in panic " We have to go to college today... Why are you sitting here and watching my face... "

Adam " you literally thought that I will allow you to go to college today ..."

Neha " first of all you can't give me an order Mr Adam... And why I can't go "

Adam " hmmm then gooo "

Neha " yes I will go..."

The moment Neha gets up from the bed... She wall back on the bed ... Seeing her thigh swallow...

Harsh " your boobs bounce good "

Neha " ahhh my back is in pain.... And why my legs swallowed..."

Adam " it was your first time... Right"

Neha " hmmm"

Adam " you got the answer... So now rest... Wait I will give you something"

Adam give her hot bags... Wrapp a back pain relief band... And make her sit... And her body was covered with blanket...

Neha " you always wear black clothes..."

Adam " almost  everyday you can say... Boys only love black that's why"

Neha " you mom don't scold you for your clothes colour"

Adam takes a deep breath " she died while giving me birth"

Neha " sorryyyy..."
' It's ok '

Neha "where are my clothes that you take it off "

Adam looking away from Neha " I threw that "

Neha got screwed " why "

Adam " see your thighs are swallown so you can't wear that jeans... And you all can't wear that kurti because of your back pain... You should be comfortable "

Neha making cute face " so what should I wear now "

"Take my clothes... It's all yours bitch... Take my hoodie and pants "

Neha ordering like a cute baby " I want to take a shower... but can't move"

Adam remove the blanket from here and pick her in his hand and take her to the bathroom...

Adam " are you able to stand ?"

Neha nodding her head in no sign

Adam opens the shower and they both of them take shower together... He makes her sit on the floor...He washed her hair... wash her face...

After bath he pick her up and put her in front of the mirror... He towels her with his hand... He helps her to wear hoodie...

" Neha cut you put your leg in pants"

" I just can't move my legs... "

Adam holds her leg and put her legs in pants... And make her wear his pants... He dry her hair with his drier... And then make her hair...

" What you want to eat bitch "

"Cold coffee "

Adam call his servant and order them to make a cold coffee...

He holds Neha's hand and help her to walk... They came down in living area

Servant " sir your coffee "

Adam " give it to your madam "

Neha "thank you "

Adam " in evening I will drop you at your home "

Neha with a moustache of cold coffee" ok "

Adam clean Neha lips with his thumb " my cute girl"

Adam " want to see a movie "

Neha " I don't want to go outside  right now "

" You don't have to go "

Adam take her to his personal home theatre" what kind of movie you like"

Neha " DARK LOVE "