CHAPTER 7 - ARISING

AFTER ONE MONTH....

Neha was sleeping under Adam's sweetshirt.... While Adam's hands were playing with her hair...
Adam " so finally Mrs Richard... You are awake "

Instantly when Neha listen Adam voice after getting up he start biting his chest giving him love bits....
Adam " ahh .... What are you doing... Just wait for one week.."

Neha with baby face"  I want to eat you "
Adam replied " we have done it right now my girl... Just before you sleep "
Neha put her head down...
Adam picked her face up and kissed her lips tightly...
" For now it's alright my baby girl... Because after our marriage I gonna make  forget that how you walk... I will spank your ass... Your pussy will always be wet... You will scream like a dog.... "

Neha laughs and hold him tightly...
Adam " get up Mrs Richard.... Have you forget that we have to go for shopping.... You have to buy my clothes..."

Neha got off his clothes... " Ya I know let's go... And call dad I have to take clothes for him also"

Adam" typical Indian daughter in law "

Neha holding nife with open hair asked Adam that what he said Adam with fear" no nothing...nothing "
Adam call his dad and ask to come with them.... His father agreed....
Adam " first we will go to office... And then for shopping"
Neha agreed for this....

After sometime they reached office... Adam " something feeling weird... "  Neha contradict Adam " you are thinking a lot... " Neha hold his lips and make it up " now smile... "
Adam in an anxious manner " Neha listen.... "
Neha " hmm... Mr what happened"
Adam said nothing " no nothing... "

Adam holds Neha hand tightly... His father came and sit  on the front seat...
" So where have to go first.... "

Neha " dad we have to go clothes shop first then from their we have to go jewelry shop... Then we have to go card shop... "

Adam thinking that how much she talk and smiling....
He thinking how will manage her after the marriage

His dad " I sometime think that I have to make you the owner of my company not him... You are a very punctual daughter"

Neha say thank you and looks toward Adam and teasing him by doing different sign .. Adam making different different faces by looking at her....

Adam to driver " let's go driver... Or I will die listening to her "

Neha anxiously asking " you don't like to listen me "
Adam in trembling voice" what you have said that... You are my love baby.... "
Neha nodding her head.... " Hmm hmmm "

IN NIGHT
They completed their shoping....
His dad gets a call from Mr Pal that he have to come office for some paper work.... His dad told him that he is outside with his son and daughter in law... But Mr Pal said it is very important sir you have to come.... Then his dad agree
Adam " what happened dad "

His dad " nothing just I have to go to office because of some work .... "

Adam " dad if you are going that way... Take Neha with you... Drop her at home... She is sleeping on my shoulder .. I think she got tired of selecting all the dresses... I will pay for all these and then come... "

His dad " ok "

He picked Neha in his hand and put her in the back seat of the car and wrapped  her with  seatbelt...
The moment he starts getting out of car his Locket got stuck in her hair... He remeber that when he meet her for the first time the same thing happened... He didn't panicked and seperate his Locket from her hair... He chins up her and kisses her lips... he gets out from the car...

Adam " where is your security dad... Here is not a single car... Right now... "

His dad " Mr pal already call them back because... He wants me to spend some time with you all alone  "

Adam feel something suspicious" ok dad "

After half an hour...
Adam get a call from Neha's phone ....

Adam
" I am sorry baby... I know I am late... I am coming "

A male voice from the other side " you are actually too late" and laugh

Adam " who are you ... Where is my Neha "

" On street 47... Fighting for Life from death... Next will you ..." Cuts the call