CHAPTER 15 - HISTORY

Adam " when I first called Alex... His voice has a different weightage.... My dad always used to tell me about him ,Alex and your father's bond...

He always used to tell me that, among them Alex was the one who was called the god of mischief.... He never gives respect to him... He never calls him sir... But never overruled him....

My dad said if I will not be with you.... Call Alex... He will be there... When I first met Alex... He is looking very young... If what I studied was right... He should be as old as my dad... And my dad told me that he never respects him then how he called me SIR... Suspicious huh!!!...

and if he called a god of mischief then he also did a brutal murder... Then he should not be scared of anything that I have done.... But whenever I show my rage, he always has a fear on his face.... "

Tim " If he was not real Alex then how he know about your dad meeting place ? "

Adam
" You know Tim... My dad never have a meeting place... And the weapon I am holding in my hand is not real... My dad never used it... "

Tim " how do you know your dad never used it "

Adam holds the scythe and break it from the middle...

Tim surprisingly moves back and amazed " how it's break... It is made of obsidian "

Adam " nah... Iron with dark purple colour"

Tim " if everything was fake then why it's needed your eyes scan and all the man there was fake ? ..."

Adam looks towards Tim suspiciously and answered " it doesn't need any requirement of eye scan of mine... It can be open with anyone's eye... It is just set up  to gain my trust.... And the men there were fake... All paid... When I said sam to don't contact me for 2 days I went that place again with my maid... It opened with his eyes also .... But how were you there in those paid men Tim.... "

Tim shows a nervous sign on his face " huhhh..... H... "

Adam " leave it.... Take out everyone 2 litre blood and bring it to home.... You will meet real Alex "

AT HOME

Adam found someone sitting on the cushion in his house holding a knife when he reaches home... He was a big guy....

Adam has a Little smile on face " hii Alex uncle.... "

Alex " ahhh... Here's my baddie " throws knife toward Adam...

Adam catches it Alex " ahhh as alert as your baka dad "

Adam hugged Alex...

Alex " you are grown up... When I first saw you... You were of just 7 months... Little leg.. little penis... You are grown up now "

Alex was a guy of his word... Having a deep scar on his left eye make him more deadly... He was second strongest guy in the gang...

Adam " what happened uncle... Why you not came that day... "

Alex looks towards Tim and asked Adam " who is he... Baddie "

Adam looks towards Tim and said " he is my brother in law... Brother of my wife "

Alex " you are married... Where is your pretty girl....Your father didn't tell me... That bastard never tell me anything... Where is he... I will kill him "

Adam with sad face " you can't... He was already killed "

Alex put hand on Adam's shoulder and slowly picked him up with his shoulder and had a scary voice "WHO"

Adam can feel the aura of death near him... Our grim reaper is scared... " I.... I don't know till now "

Alex throw him on the cushion... " where is your wife then "

Adam  tell him the whole story from the starting...

Then Alex told him that " when you called me.. after that Mr Pal called me and tell that you don't have to come here I have manage to handle the situation.... As your father always told me about Mr Pal that he is very  loyal towards him... So I believe him and don't come here... He told me that the  problem is very little... Didn't tell me that your father is dead..... But how he know that you called me...."

Adam " from the starting Mr Pal was tapping our calls... From which he can listen our conversation.... "

Alex " but why Mr Pal betrayed us... what he will get in return"

Adam " I don't know what he will get instant but I have given what he deserves..... 'DEATH ' "

Adam" can I ask one thing uncle "

Alex " hmm... Proceed "

Adam " why no one has attacked us in these past years but now "

Alex " the one possibility  that they attack now ... Just because  you had told me that your father was giving his company to you ....and between it if the current leader died of the company then the loyal one of the leaders (Mr pal )will get the company and will decide who will get it further  ....so Mr Pal was doing everything to get the company and give it to them who killed your father"

" But if they are not doing this for the company then maybe they are those..."

Adam " who "