CHAPTER 1 - Heated argument

Adam, running towards the company in a hurry to meet the CEO of that company...
He angrily opened the door and said " Dad, I don't want to work under you... I am 22 years old and I can do whatever my heart says not that you will say... I don't want to be a businessman... I want to be an artist... Are you even listening..."
His father was working with a document... " Ya ya.. I know that..."
Adam " At least allow me to go college alone... I literally walk around with 10 bodyguards... Just because of your mafia business... I don't know why I am getting into this"
His father smiled and said to his PA " MR Pal,take him to our accountant section and teach him how it works... As he has to manage this company after me"
Adam "No way.... I Will die but never do your business..." He left the cabin...

Mr Pal " sir if your son doesn't want to do business why are you forcing him..."

"I am not forcing him Pal... I am just saving him from our enemies... In my 42 year of experience I have made a lot of enemies and I know that they will come after him... And for sure they will ... If he will not join the business... I will not be able to save him...As you also know that I have allowed him to choose art for four years... But it will be dangerous for him because he will not be in my eyesight... For all time.. if he work under me atleast he will be able to tackle these type of things... that's why I make him join the college in which he will study MBA...."
"Mr Pal from tomorrow he is joining... Right ? "

"Yes sir "

"I want his full security"

"Ok sir "
__________________________________________________________

THE VERY NEXT DAY....

Someone make him awake... " Who the fuc... Make me awake very early in the morning..."

"Ohh Mr Pal... I am really sorry I don't know you are the one who make me awake... But can you tell me why.. it's just 8 of morning..."

Mr Pal " today's is your first day of college sir.. "

Adam in awful manner " ya ya right... I will not go today... I will think about it when I have to go..."

His father enters the room..." Get up Adam... You can't miss your day... Be punctual "

Adam gets up in annoyed mood " ya ya very punctual "

Adam gets ready wearing black shirt... And black jeans...
His father " going first day wearing all black... Not good"
Adam looks his father annoyingly " hmm should I wear a night dress..."
Adam leaves and get in the car " MR Pal we should leave... (Looking towards his dad ) before it's too late "

Mr Pal gets in car... Car starts moving towards college
" We will reach college in just 15 min sir"

Adam " wait Mr Pal... First we have to go temple"
Mr Pal " ok sir"

They reach the temple... He get off the car...
" Mr Pal you know that... I like to talk with God alone... So you all should stay here..."
Mr Pal " but sir..." Adam interrupted and said " No but... it's my order "
" Ok sir "

He stands in front of God and starts praying...
"Ohh God... I don't know what is happening in my life... Please help me send me someone... Or do something... "

He end up his prayer...
Exactly when he turn around he collapse with a girl...
" Ohh I am really sorry... I don't know that you were standing behind me I am really sorry..."
That girl hair comes in front of her face... She get up making her hair back " it's okay... I was also not aware... I was absent minded right now... "
Adam "Once again sorry "
It's ok
Adam starts moving away until he finds a stretch in his Locket... His Locket and her hair get stuck... He starts making it separate in panick...
The girl holds his hand" wait let me do it"
She calmly seperate her hair and his Locket....
" See it's done "
He was looking in her eyes .... "Your eyes are pretty"
"Whattt"
"Nothing nothing "
"I haven't asked your name "
"Myself Neha and yours"
"Adam"