CHAPTER 12 - PAST

Adam comes into his room and closes the door and takes a deep breath... He sits on the bed...

He saw a black dress coming out of his wardrobe... He got up and checked the wardrobe... He opens it slowly...

He found a black suit coming out of it... He touches it softly and remembers it was Neha's dress which she left when she came here for the first time... He saw the earring of Neha and said " maybe I should close this wardrobe"

But his hands were not allowing him to close the door... He softly touches other dresses of her which she left... Whenever she came...

He smiles and says in mind that whenever she comes here... She always left her clothes and never took that back eventually she took my clothes with herself...

Still the smell of her was coming from her clothes...
He gets out from bedroom and go in kitchen... While thinking ,if Neha was here... She had already murdered me for waking up this late.... (Midnight)... If she is here I would have been sleeping with her hugging her tightly...

Adam remembering her that she loves to drink cold coffee while he was actually making a cold coffee in midnight... After making the cold coffee he went out from his house...

He lay down beside the grave of Neha... He put a cup of coffee aside and turn his face towards Neha's grave... He was feeling like someone is hugging him... Adam speaking to her grave...

" Your body left me not your soul my wife... "

A cold winds start blowing up...
Adam " are you trying to touch me... Hmmm naughty... " He laughs...

Adam was talking with Neha's grave " do you remember Neha when we were in our second year of college"

Flashback

Adam looking Neha in mid class while resting his head on the table...
Neha while looking towards board in low voice " love... You know na that you are not surrounded with your bodyguards so anyone can see us "

Adam " let them... Butterfly"

Neha in a frustrated way " hey listen you idiot.... firstly don't call me baby I hate that cringe word... And look toward board... Studyyyy "

Adam got upset and pick his face up... And rest his face on his palm and starts looking towards board...

After a little second Neha looks slightly towards Adam and realising that she should not speak like that...

Neha " Adam... "

Adam didn't respond towards her... Neha tries to rotate his face towards her but removes her hand from his face and said  in upset mood " don't touch me... "

Neha put his head on table and said " hey love... Shhh ... Shh... Listen... Do you don't want to touch my lips... "

Adam instantly looks towards Neha and smiles... He also put his head on the table and they both kissed each other ...Adam bite her lips... Neha instantly take her lips back and softly hit Adam's cheek...

Adam making sad baby face... Neha said " only kisses...nothing else... Understand"

Adam nod his head in ok way...

They start kissing each other again in mid class...

Teacher take out Neha's name to tell the answer

Neha panicked and hit Adam " leave... Ma'am is calling my name... Leave honey "

Adam wasn't leaving her...

Teacher " Neha.... Neha where are you I can't see you "

Neha hit on Adam's penis... Adam instantly release her... Neha picked her face up and said " ya miss here I am " her hair get improper... Teacher asked her " what are you doing there " she replied " nothing ma'am... I was listening you "

Teacher " oh really... then tell me what I have asked"

Neha didn't reply cause she don't know what the question is.... " Sorry ma'am "

Adam was still in pain from that hit...

Teacher " the person who is sitting beside you is the main problem... He is a rich kid... If he doesn't study still he can get what he want... But you have to... Understand this "

Adam interrupted and said " why she can't get what she wants "

The teacher is in a sarcastic way " because he is not a daughter of a billionaire like you Adam "

Adam " so what ma'am... Maybe she can have a husband... Who can give her what she want"

Teacher " you know very well about her... Are you gonna marry her "

Adam " ye... " Neha kicked on his leg and said " ma'am leave him... He( by looking towards Adam ) don't know what to say ... Sorry ma'am "

Teacher " Neha leave his company as soon as possible "

Neha " ok ma'am "

Adam looks toward Neha and asked " will you leave me "

Neha " do you really think my honey "
Adam didn't reply

Neha " no sweetie I didn't gonna leave you... And still you have to be my slave right " Neha laughs...

Adam makes a annoying face " blah blah blah... "

Adam sleeps on her grave while remembering the story...