ᑕᕼ: 1-3

THIRD PERSON

It was the middle of the night. Yunho and Meiko had cleaned the house and had fallen asleep. Yunho was sleeping peacefully while hugging his life sized pillow.

Suddenly there was a noise near the window. The sleeping boy wasn't distracted by it as it wasn't a very loud noise. The noise slowly started coming in a more volume and out of nowhere there was low tap on the window.

Yunho heard it this time and woke up. As he was about to sleep again thinking it was just his imagination, the tap was heard again.

The boy was startled and hugged his pillow. "Wh-who's there?" He said as the tapping continued until he heard a voice. "Open this damn window yuyu!! I can't hang on this wall anymore"

Yunho had his life size pillow in one hand and a pen in other hand for safety but he was relieved to hear that familiar voice.

He went and quickly opened the window to see none other than his brother, Wooyoung. He pulled Wooyoung up in room and closed the window. "God it was hard to climb up on first floor I swear... wait-" he looked at the pen in Yunho's hand and shouted, "WERE YOU GONNA STAB ME WITH THIS!!?"

Yunho tightly put his palm on Wooyoung's mouth. "Bitch shut up!! If you don't realise, it's midnight at this moment" he said whisper-shouting in a low voice. "Where were you anyway?" Wooyoung shook the hand from his mouth as it was suffocating him.

"I don't know. Don't ask me questions, I'm hungry. Do we have something to eat?" The older boy chuckled. "Why are you laughing?"

"Even aunt knew that you'd demand food no matter when you came home" Wooyoung just rolled his eyes. "Does she even care?"

"Tsk tsk tsk. Look at you saying assholic things. She has literally kept your today's dinner in freezer so that you can microwave it later and eat" Yunho said folding his hands. "Really?" Wooyoung turned in surprised. "Mm hmm. If you wanna eat I can microwave it for you until you change" he said.

"Please do it. I'm heck hungry" the younger said making puffy face. "Wait then I'll come back" saying that Yunho giggled and left.

~🎶~🎶~

WOOYOUNG

I came back home around midnight. I was just roaming around the empty city at night with no one with me because my friends never came with me. Sounds lonely right?

Yunho helped me to come inside the house and I changed my clothes as I was still in the university formals. It was a very boring day as I skipped the lectures and roamed around for the whole day.

I was laying on bed while yuyu was down, microwaving food for me. I was really hungry because I skipped lunch but I was too naive to admit that in front of him.

Not long after, I heard the lock of door click open and saw Yunho tiptoeing inside. He closed the door behind him and sat beside me, handing me food.

"Eat properly bitch. You think I don't know that you haven't eaten anything whole day?" I looked at him in shock. "Don't give me that look. I'm your brother. Your face tells it all"

He said and shoved the dish in my hand signaling me to eat already. I smiled widely at him and started shoving food in my mouth.

"Thwis food is mwuah" I said with my mouth fully stuffed. "Tsk tsk tsk. First finish that food and then talk Woo" Yuyu gave me a side eye and I couldn't help but giggle.