𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

(As Charlie and Alastor walked down together,Angel dust laughed quitely and shoved Vaggie with his elbow playfully. Alastor didn't think much of it but Charlie knew what Angel Dust meant and started shaking her head with a constipated face. When they finally got down from the golden steps of the hotel,Alastor went straight to the kitchen as he had a new found hobby because of charlie. Angel Dust and Vaggie stared at Charlie as she just followed Alastor and stood next to him as he cooked. Alastor put an apron on and grabbed the pancake mix from the cupboard.He then offered his arm to Charloe and she accepted as she created a chain between him and her. Alastor rolled up his sleevs and grabbed the spatula with his free hand and started flipping the pancakes. Angel Dust pointed to them and whispered into Vaggie's ear.)

"..my demon daddy is so good in bed and at cooking!~.."

(Angel Dust said,trying to sound like Charlie. He then stopped talking and waited for Alastor to finish cooking. Alastor was great at cooking,charlie never saw anyone this skilled before,while she was watching she got carried away and put her head on his shoulder. He flinched for a second but continued cooking. Finally the food was done,Alastor placed it onto the table and sat at a random chair. Charlie sat beside him as he placed a plate infront of her and helped her take a pancake. Surprisingly,he cut the pancake up fro her,giving her the princess treatment. Vaggie and Angel Dust walked into the dining room and sat in the chairs oppisate of them. Vaggie stared at Alastor as she grabbed her pancakes. Angel Dust had already grabbed his and tucked in. It was delicious but no one was saying anything,they just ate and stared at eachother. Vaggie's gaze soon turned towards Charlie and she froze. Her legs started shaking underneath the table,she put her hands on her lap and fidgeted with them. Alastor glanced under the table and noticed that her leg was shaking. He placed his hand on Charlie's thigh to stop her from shaking and it worked. When Charlie felt Alastors hand on her thigh it made her flinch,then her face turned red like a tomato. Angel himself glanced under the table and laughed quitely. '..Oh my gosh hes so close...' Charlie thought to herself. She then took a bite of her pancake but got a little food and syrup on her face. Alastor reached his hand out and wiped her mouth with his hand. Charlie flushed red,again. Angel chuckled to himself as he used his fork to pick up a peice of pancake. Vaggie stared at Charlie,making her uncomfortable. Alastor noticed this and stared directly at Vaggie,his smile becoming more creepy and his eyes widened. No one else at the table noticed this but Vaggie so she trailed her eyes back to her food and continued eating. Alastor turned back into his cheerful self after seeing this. After everyone was done eating, They all put their plates into the sink Vaggie and Angel Dust went to the living room but Charlie stayed with Alastor. He rolled up his sleeves to reveal scars on his skin,they looked very old. Charlie was worried about him but did not want to say anything to him so she just walked away. Angel Dust and Vaggie were on the sofa that Alastor was on yesterday watching television. Charlie chose to sit beside Angel Dust. Angel Dust leaned over to her and whispered.)

"..did he feel good?.."

(Angel Dust whispered to her. She slowly turned her head to him with a constipated look.)

"..We did not do that.."

(She whispered to Angel Dust while shaking her head. Angel Dust shrugged teasingly. Vaggie,Angel Dust and Charlie continued watching the tv until Alastor finished washing the dishes. Alastor went up to his room and Angel Dust stood up and went to the bathroom. Vaggie and Charlie were left on the sofa alone. She glanced outside to see that Alastor was on air and grabbed the radio. She took the radio and went upstais. Vaggie tried to follow her but she once again,slammed the door in her face. Vaggie just stood outside her door as she could hear the radio from there and listened.)

Word count:731 words