𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫!

⚠️𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗠 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗦⚠️
(Charlie went on her way to find a sinner to feed to Alastor. She searched the whole pride ring before feeling hopeless. She sat down in the dark alley and tooked her phone out in defeat. She flipped through her contacts and tried finding her father's number. She took a deep breath and stared at her father's contact number. She took a deep breath and pressed the call button.)

"..hey dad...this is a weird question but...could i have some h-human meat.."

(Charlie said awkwardly. She coud hear her father squealing and jumping up and down with joy. Her father sent a whole box of top teir human meat to the hotel,Charlie immediantly ran back to the hotel and grabbed the box so that Alastor would not smell it and find it. She layed the box on her bed and grabbed a bowl from the kitchen. Slowly but surely,she put the strips of human meat into the bowl. Charlie had never tried human meat or flesh before,but she wondered why Alastor had a taste for it. After putting the human meat neatly in the bowl,she carried the bowl into Alastor's room before knocking on the door with her free arm. Alastor answered and she handed him the bowl of meat. Alastor grinned in delight and pulled Charlie imto his room.)

"..Charlie,my dear,why did you suddenly decide to give me my favouritist food in the whole world?.."

(Alastor asked,still keeping his smile,of course.)

"..I just wanted to say...thank you for comforting me yesterday...and...I would like more of your comfort.."

(Charlie said as she blushed, Alastor tilted his head in confusion then it finally clicked. Alastor took a strip of human flesh and ate it. Soon after he licked his lips. Charlie didn't think she would ever see the cannaballistic side of him but now,she was definately turned on a little. She looked down at the bowl and put her finger on her chin. Alastor got up and went downstairs,telling charlie to wait in his room. Charlie waited till Alastor came back with a fork.)

"..Charlie darling,could you open your mouth really quick?.."

(Charlie did as he said and opened her mouth. To her surprise,Alastor picked up a strip of human meat with his fork and placed it into charlies mouth. Charlie never tasted human meat before but she was curious about how it tasted so she took a bite. It was not that bad, charlie ate it like it was a snack then she snapped back to reality. 'Oh my Lucifer!? Did Alastor just feed me!?' Charlie thought to herself while blushing. Alastor extended his arm and wiped Charlie's mouth with his thumb,which made her flush red of course. She was stunned and just stared at him till she finally stood up. She clenched her fist and blushed uncontrollably as she fiddled with her hair. Alastor grinned and picked up another strip or human meat. He once again put one in his mouth.)

"..thank you for the amazing food my dear!.."

(She flushed red once again. Before bowing her head and leaving Alastor's room. She leaned her back on his door. She then pushed her hand against her chest,around the place with her heart was. She felt her heart beating fast. She then realised that she actually had feelings for Alastor,she did not just like him. She wondered if Alastor liked her back. She then stood up straight and continued on with her day. Angel Dust sat in front of the television as she sxcked on an ice lolly. He spat a chunk of his ice lolly when he saw Katie Killyjoy on the channel 666 news.)