𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

(Charlie was sitting at the bar,scrolling on her phone whilst Alastor was reading a newspaper. Charlie literally almost dropped her phone when her ringtone suddenly played. Everyone stared at her,including Alastor who wondered who dared to call her after the news. Charlie's eyes widened as she saw who was calling her. She sighed and answered the call. She brought her phone up to her ear before speaking.)

"...Hey,dad..."

(she said as she sighed. Alastor raised an eyebrow when she said the words 'dad'. He had met Lucifer before and he knew that Lucifer didn't like him. Lucifer was stuttering nervously as he spoke.)

"..H-hey apple pie!.."

(Lucifer said nervously before clearing his throat.)

"..I see that your dating...the radio demon now.."

(Lucifer said,kind of dissappointed. Alastor scoffed and grabbed her phone and bringing it to his own ear.)

"..yes,she is!.."

(Alastor said in his cheery radio host voice before handing he phone back to a flustered Charlie. Lucifer laughed nervously.Lucifer gulped before talking once again,his voice a mix fear or worry)

"..Is it okay that we all have dinner together? I will 𝘁𝗿𝘆 contacting your mother but I doubt she is coming.."

(Lucifer said,his voice fading after he mentioned Lillith. Charlie's eyes widened. She was screaming internally. She sighed and nodded before responding to her father.)

"..we'll be there,dad.."

(Charlie said in defeat before hanging up. She turned to Alastor who had a grin on his face. Alastor pulled Charlie towards him and chuckled.)

"..Mommy issues,dear?.."

(Alastor said teasingly. Charlie scoffed nervously before responding to his remark.)

"..you better be dressed in your 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 outfit.."

(Charlie said as she turned her heels and walked towards her bedroom. Alastor chuckled and went to his own. Charlie dug through her closet desprately for a dress to wear. She gasped when she saw a dress that she hadn't seen in years. It was in good condition even though it was at least 99 years old. She grabbed it and looked for tears. She gasped and ironed it before finally wearing it. She chuckled as it made her think of someone she knew..)

*𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱*

(Charlie went to her vanity and dug out an old white pearl necklace and a pair of dangling pearl earrings

(Charlie went to her vanity and dug out an old white pearl necklace and a pair of dangling pearl earrings. She put the pearl necklace on her neck and blushed when she realised the necklace drew attention to her breasts. She then put the earrings on and couldn't help but get a little deja-vu. She then tied her hair up into a neat little bun and let her side peices of hair curl into her face. Her strawberry blonde hair complemented the dress. She then put on her tan stockings and her strawberry red heels. She grabbed her strawberry red purse which matched well with her outfit and filled it with lipstick,a brush,hair ties,her phone,her wallet and money. She then let held the purse in her hand.)

*𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲*

(Meanwhile Alastor was in his room getting ready. He was just gonna wear the suit he wore on the first day he met Charlie. He put the suit on and tied his bow tie. He then combed his hair And grabbed his cane before heading out. His eye's widened when he laid his eyes on Charlie. Charlie giggled and kissed his cheek.)

*𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗲𝗿*

(After the call,Lucifer sighed. He sat on his throne and scrolled through his contacts. His eyes widened when he saw Lillith's name. He sighed before pressing the 'call' button. Unfortunately,Lillith did not respond and all Lucifer could hear was 'Lillith,please leave a message after the beep'. He sighed after hearing this because he missed her voice. He waited for the beep and spoke.)

"..Hey Lillith...I know we haven't beeb talking after the divorce but I was wondering if you would like to attend a family dinner...im sure you have heard that Charlie has a boyfriend now. I invited him for dinner aswell.."

(Lucifer said in a heartbroken tone. He finished the message and placed his phone down before flopping onto his bed.)

*𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗵*

(Lillith had just spoken to Lute who ordered her to go down to hell and fix it. After Lute left,Lillith groaned before putting down her drink checking her phone. She grinned menacingly when she recieved Lucifer's message. She got up and grabbed her items. She went to her hotel room and put on her dress and makeup. She reached heavens gates and was sent back down to hell.)

*𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿*

(Charlie realised it was soon gonna reach 8'o clock and paniced. Angel Dust smirked before sighing.)

"..Don't worry,Toots. Ya can use my Limo! Just dont touch anything...i've been busy.."

(Angel Dust said teasingly and adjusticng his chest area. Charlie yelped and bowed. She dragged Alastor outside and into Angel Dust's limo. They both sat in the limo before Angel Dust's driver whisked them away. Once they reached the palace,Charlie knocked on the door. They could hear a shrill scream which had seemed to belong to Lucifer before he opened the door. Lucifer cleared his throat and invited them in. The dining table was long and elegant,Charlie and Alastor sat near the middle of it as Lucifer sat at the end of the table. Suddenly,the doorbell rang. Lucifer's eyes widened as he stood up and yelped. He went towards the door and gulped before opening it. He looked up to see Lillith who was still taller than him wearing her usual dress. Lucifer gulped again before inviting her in.)

word count:944