𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐞

⚠️𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴⚠️
Just 3 hours after their fight,Vaggie packed her bags and moved out. This left Charlie speechless,she hobbled over to the bar and asked Husk for the strongest drink he had,even though she knew that she would get tipsy from just beer. Husk stared at her pitifully and gave he a shot glass full of their strongest alcohol named 'drunken haze'. Charlie stared at the shot glass and leaned her head onto the bar counter before chugging it all down. She slammed the shot glasson the table and it felt like she was on drugs. She stared at husk in a drunken haze and waved her hand. Husk stared at her confused before charlie let out a loud burp.)

"..two *hic* m-more glasses of *hic* whatever this *hic* is.."

(Charlie said,hiccuping in between sentances. Husk stared at her and grabbed 2 more shot glasses from the cupboard. He passed her the shot glasses as she giggled,chugging down another one. She once again slammed the shot glass onto the table before letting out a quiet burp. She then grabbed the other shot glass and threw her head back while she drank. She once again slammed the shot glass on the table. She kept the shot glass in her hand as a some sort of stress reliver. She then pointed at the whole bottle of alcohol. Husk knew what she meant and sighed,he pushed the bottle towards her and unscrewed the cap. She grabbed the bottle,the shot glass still in her other hand. She threw her head back and drank,letting out a really loud burp.)

"..I can't believe *hic* she left...I *hic* loved her,I *hic* should have *hic* just made up with *hic* her.."

(She said,hiccuping in between sentanced before tears flowed down her face like a waterfall. She the gripped on tigtly to the shot glass. Alastor walked into the bar to see her crying,he ran towards her and rubbed her back. She then gripped onto the shot glass as tight as she could before it shattered in her hand. Her hand was dripping with scarlett red blood as she drank her feeling away with her other hand.)

"..how could *hic* I be so stupid,*hic* she deserves better *hic* than me!.."

(She screamed before letting out a burp. Alastor stared at her in shock before snapping his fingers,healing her hand and cleaning up the glass. He then carefully tried taking the bottle of wine away from her. She slapped his hand away and chugged even more alcohol in. She wiped her mouth and sighed.Alastir stared at her before narrowing his eyes and opening his mouth.)

"..It was not your fault she left,remember that she was the one who cheated on you. I hate to see my darling doe so sad.."

(He said in a sad tone realising she still had feelings for Vaggie even after she left. He brushed his finger on her face,wiping her tears away. She then stared at the wine bottle and dragged Alastor upstairs before locking the door to her room. She stared at Alastor and chugged her alcohol down again,making Alastor feel uneasy. She then grabbed him by his tie and pushed him onto her bed. She then stared at him with lust in her eyes. Alastor grinned once again before shutting his eyes and flipping them over so that he would be on top of Charlie.)

"..my darling doe,i would love to have sexual intercourse with you for as long as you want,but I will not do it while your in this state.."

(Alastor said calmly before Charlie sighed. He snatched the bottle from her hands and kissed her cheek before unlocking the door and returning the alcohol to the bar. Charlie layed on her bed,lifeless. She then sighed and walked out of her room. She turned on the television and sat on the sofa. She groaned when she saw Katie Killjoy appear on the screen once again. She then let out a scoff.)

"..It seems that the princess of hell's girlfriend,or should i say ex, found out about her little affair with the radio demon as she was seen at a club being  "pleasured" by an imp.."

(Katie Killjoy said in a cheery voice. Charlie's heart dropped,she turned off the television and rolled up into a ball on the sofa and started sobbing quietly. Sooner or later she fell asleep,Alastor saw that she was on the sofa instead of in bed so he picked her up and unlocked the door to her room. He placed her on the bed and helped her take off her shoes. He then tucked her into the covers and smiled. He kissed her forehead before turning off the lights and exiting her room.)

Word count:811 words