Every storys beginning

Before time began, there was the cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war,a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home. Searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called Earth. But we were already too late...

Today was an important day for me and my brother Sam. We were getting our first car. Well, only if my brother doesn't mess up his presentation about our grandfather. After the presentation, I have to say it was very bad. I walked up to Sam and patted his shoulder. "Good luck." I said and left the room. Outside the school building, I noticed my father's car. I approached it and sat on the passenger's seat. "And how did it go?" He asked me. "It was quite good." I told him. Well, that was a lie. But I guess Sam talked his teacher to a better grade. "YES! Yes, yes!" Sam shouted while running out of the building to our car. "So?" My dad asked. " A-. It's an A, though." He told him and smirked at me." Wait, wait, wait. I can't see. It's an A." Dad said while looking at the paper. "So I'm good?" Sam asked, "You're good." Dad answered. "Good job, Sam. I told him, giving him thumbs up.

"I got a little surprise for you both." What kind of..." "Yeah, a little surprise." Dad said while driving to a Porsche shop. 'Yeah like he would ever buy us a Porsche. I'm not falling for that' I thought in the back seat. "No. No, no, no, no. Dad!" Sam said excited " Oh, you got to be kidding me." "Yeah. I am. You're not getting a Porsche." He said while laughing. "Oh come on Sam that was obvulous like he ever would buy us a porsche." I told my brother "Shut up Y/n" he said annoyed. "You think thats funny?" Sam asked dad annoyed. " Yeah, I think it's funny." Dad answered, and I hide a little smile. We stopped at a Gasstation and We all got out of the car. "Here? No, you said half a car, not half piece of crap, Dad." Sam said dissepointed. "Hey, don't worry, we'll find something." I told him. " When I was your age, I'd have been happy with four wheels and an engine. " Okay, let me explain something to you. Okay? You ever see 40-Year-Old Virgin?" "Yeah" dad answered. "Okay, thats what this is." "And this is 50-Year-Old virgin." "Okay." "You want me to live that life?" "No sacrifice, no victo-" "yeah no victory. You know I got it. The old Witwickey motto, Dad. Right. "Gentlemen and Lady" another man came up to us. "Bobby Bolivia, like the country, except without the runs. How can I help you?" He asked while laughing. "Well, my son and daughter are here, looking to by there first car. " You come to see me?" Bobby asked "I had to" Sam answered. "That practically makes us family" He said. I then decided to take a look around, and went to the different cars to look at them, until I noticed a beautifull yellow camaro. "Hey! Sam! What about this one?!" I yelled at Sam. He looked at me and came over. "Look's good." Sam mumbled and also sat inside the car on the passenger's seat.

"How much?" Dad asked him. "Well, considering the semi-classic nature of the vehicle, with the slick wheels and the custom paint job... " Yeah, but the paint's faded." Bobby bend down and looked at sam " Yeah, but it's custom." "It's custom faded?" sam questioned. " Well, this is your first car. I wouldn't expect you to understand." Bobby said looked at our Dad and said "five grand." "No I'm not paying over four. Sorry. "Kids, come on, get out. Get out the car." Bobby said. But Sam didn't like the idea and started to argue with the man. As Sam opened the door it suddenly slammed into the car on the other side. "Sam what did you do?" I asked him, panicked, that we would get in trouble for that. I wanted to get out of the car but all the doors closed and locked them self suddenly. "Uh sam... I can't get out of the car." I told him panicked. There was suddenly a loud, high-pitched noise, and from all the other cars the windows broke. Bobby sat on the gorund looking around. "Fo-Four Grand!" He said, and with that, Sam and I got our first car...