Means 'finished', 'see ya', 'goodbye'.

"We gotta get the seed before Galvatron does." I said and turned to the others again. "We've intercepted the encrypted communications. Joshua Joyce is headed to his factory in Guangzou, China." We hacked into his phone, and Cade called him while we all sat near and waited. Cade came over to us and looked at Drift. "How fast can that thing get us halfway around the world?" "Very. It's a spaceship." Drift answered. We then heard a helicopter and looked up. "We have to go." I said and turned around to get our stuff. When I came out, I noticed the other three standing by the fields, looking at the police cars.

"Move! We're retrieving the Seed. But then we're done defending the humans." Optimus told them, and I entered the ship with Bee. "What done? What do you mean, you're done?" "Means 'finished', 'see ya', 'goodbye'." Answered Crosshairs, and I turned around to face Cade. "Means they are leaving and never coming back to help us." I said, and Cade looked at me for a few seconds before I turned around and sat down inside the ship. We flew for a few hours, and we finally reached China. I sat leaning against a wall, facing Optimus with my back. They probably thought I was asleep, but, well I was very awake.

"When you said you were done fighting for humans, you didn't mean that, did you? And what about her? Are you just gonna leave Y/n alone?" "She doesn't deserve this. She deserved happiness and a man who can give her the love she deserved." Optimus answered. "Besides, how many more of my kind must be sacrificed to atone for your mistakes?" "Well, what do you think being human means? That's what we do. We make mistakes, and sometimes out of those mistakes come the most amazing things. When I fixed you, it was for a reward. That was it. That was why. For money, and that was me making a mistake. Without it. You wouldn't be here." Optimus looked at me for a moment. "So even if you have no faith in us, I'm asking you to do what I do. I'm asking you to look at all the junk and see treasure. You gotta have faith, prime, in who we can be." I noticed that these words hit Optimus hard, as he kept quiet.

We arrived in the City where Joshua Joyce is supposed to be. "He is down there!" I yelled and pointed to the building we tracked down his phone. We opened the spaceship at the back to get him aboard. "Hey Joshua!" Cade yelled. "Hey, Baldy!" Hound also shouted. Cade got out, Shane held onto Cade so he wouldn't fall, Tessa held onto Shane, Bee held onto Tessa, and Hound held onto Bee while I stayed behind Hound with Crosshairs while Drift flew the ship with Optimus. "Bring it over now! Let's go!" Cade yelled. "Hurry up! Run! Give it to me now!" "Looks like we're about to have company!" Hound said, holding his gun ready.

Suddenly, a Decepticon fired at our Ship. "Bee! Hound!" I yelled out. Crosshairs reacted fast, took me in his hands, and held onto the ship as we crash-landed into the forest a few kilometers away. "Ow." I mumbled as I slowly sat up. I was sitting on Crosshairs leg, who was still lying on the ground. "Well, that was quite funny." He said as I still groaned in pain, "Yeah, maybe for you." I said and slowly stood up. I went over to Optimus who checked me for injuries, and then tried to connect with Hound.

"Optimus, what are my orders with these humans? Can I squish the bald guy?" I heard Hound. "They're in trouble." Optimus stated. "Nah! This isn't our fight." Crosshairs said annoyed. "I'm done being an underdog. Underdog suck! I say they get what they deserve. What's the play, prime?" "It's time for reinforcements."Optimus said and entered the spaceship. "What is he planning?" I was confused. "No idea." The others answered. When Optimus came out a few minutes later, four other transformers that were about two times the size of him followed him. "You've got to be kidding me." "Legendary warriors, the powers that created us now want us all extinguished. We must join forces, or else forever be their slaves. So today, you stand with us...or against me." One of them roared and started attacking Optimus.

"We'll let Prime figure this one out." "Very wise." Drift answered Cross's comment. Drift picked me up and sat me on his shoulder, then we stepped back a few meters so we won't be involved. "There is no freaking way; I'm staying down there with them. No way, No way." They still fought a little until the bigger one had enough and started transforming. "Oh my god." I said, as I saw what he transformed into. "Oh no." "I was expecting a giant car." Drift said amazed. "That is a freaking dinosaur," I said and looked at it with big eyes. He attacked Optimus who dodged it and he fell down. Then Optimus sat on his back, and the Dinosaur stood up again. "Autobots, we're gonna prove who we are and why we're here.

"Ugh! You just want to die for that guy. That's leadership or brainwashing or something." Cross said and walked toward him. While drift looked at him for a moment, then turned to look at Optimus. "No. That's Optimus Prime. All the other legendary transformers also transformed into dinosaur form, Drift walked over to Optimus and handed me over. I held onto Optimus and then they started running towards the city.