Sentinal Prime

"Director Mearing this is Sam Witwickey..." "I know his name, Colonel. I wanna know who gave him clearance." She asked him, annoyed. "Who gave me clearance? How about Optimus Prime or my sister?" He said that, and I quickly looked at Mearing. "I didn't." I said and looked back at Sam. "This is the National Intelligence Director, in case you didn't..." He trailed off. "Hi." Sam said, smiling at her. "Disrespecting a federal officer? You're not like your sister at all. Who is she?" She asked, looking at Carly, "She is my girlfriend." He said. "What is this, like, a date?" She asked them, annoyed. "She knows all about the Autobots okay? She knows Bumblebee, and she comes from a military family." "Hey, I have an idea. How about we get back to the important topics, like the fact that I almost had my face cut off as a taxpayer? As a matter of fact, I'd like to lodge a complaint. "Okay, listen, One of the software engineers at Sam's office was murdered today. He was involved in NASA's lunar mapping probe." "Here's the thing, Colonel Lennox. We cannot entrust national security to teenagers who are not in army or anything else. Unless I missed a policy paper,. Are we doing that now? No. good." She said and turned to Sam. "I don't care who you are. If you breathe a word of what you see here, you will do the treason. Do you understand me?" "I'll take my orders from the autobots. I know them. I don't know you."

"You will." She said and walked to another room. With Lennox following behind. I stood on a platform right behind Optimus who walked up to another transformer. Optimus hasn't noticed me yet. "Let us begin." He said and opened his chest area to take the matrix. "Sentinal Prime. We bid you return." He put the matrix in and he started glowing. His eyes opened and he started attacking Optimus. "Hold your fire!" Lennox yelled while this Sentinal pushed Optimus to the ground. "Optimus!" I yelled and looked at the scene. "Stop Sentinal! It is I, Optimus Prime. It is alright, you are safe." "There is nothing to fear." Ratched spoke while he and the other autobots also arrived. "We are here. You are home, Sentinal." Optimus starts standing up and looked right into my eyes. "Y/n." He mumbled, but then Sentinal spoke again. "The war. The war!" "The war was lost. Cybertron in now but a barren wasteland. We have taken refuge here, on planet Earth. Its human race is our ally." "My ship. We came under fire. The pillars. Where are the pillars?" "You saved five of them. Including the control pillar." "Only five? We once had hundreds." "Excuse me, gentlemen. May I ask what is this technology you're looking for?

It is the ability to reshape the universe." Sentinel spoke to Director Mearing. "Together, the pillars form a space bridge. I designed it, and I alone can control it. It defies your laws of physics to transport matter through time and space." He spoke. I slowly walked to the railing. "Are you talking about a teleportation device?" I asked him. He looked at me and approached me. "Yes, for resources, for refugees." Optimus looked at me with a look like I should stop talking. "Refugees, or troops of soldiers; weapons; maybe bombs." Director Mearing raised her voice. "A means of an instant strike! That's its military function, isn't it?" she continued. "It is our technology, and it must be returned." "Yes, if humanity says so." Mearing spoke. "You can't just bring weapons of mass destruction into our atmosphere!" she continued. "You kind of have to clear customs first. A little formality called paperwork kind of separates us from the animals." She kept telling him, "I will overlook your condescending tone if you heed the gravity of mine. The Decepticons must never know the space bridge is here. For in their hands, it would mean the end of our world." Director Mearing took Sam and his girlfriend, while I stood there with crossed arms, I looked at Optimus with a blank face.

"What's with that look?" He asked me. Sentinal was standing a little behind Optimus, looking at the scene. "You went to the moon, found an autobot ship, and didn't think you might tell me about it?" I asked, still with a straight face. But before Optimus could answer, Sentinal spoke. "So it's true. A love bond between two different species." He spoke and came closer to take a better look at me. "I noticed how Optimus looked at you before, it's true special." But before he went to close, Optimus stood in between us and pointed to the door to get outside. Let's go there; I will show you what the earth is like." Optimus said, and Sentinal started walking in the direction. "I'll talk to you later. Don't get into trouble." He said and left me behind. "Wow." I said and turned around to leave. I met Carly and Sam at the same time, and when they saw me, they knew they should leave me alone. "Sam, we've got to figure things out." I told him and when we left the building, I saw Sentinal and Optimus car forms disappearing around the next corner. Sam noticed it and waved Bee over to get us to his home.