Question...?

War POV:

There was a giant monster in my house. It was stalking, waiting and staring at me to devour me when I least expect it. Whenever I made a move, it got bigger and bigger. I wanted to get to my phone to call for help but the monster stood between us! 

My wardrobe was empty now. All of it's content was in the stomach of the giant. 

I didn't even know you could summon such a creature with only two words:

Smart Casual. 

My phone was my last resort now. I inhaled a deep breath. 1...2...3!

I managed to get pass the giant and called Yin. 

''Hello?''

''Yin, Hi. Am I calling you in a bad time?'' There were loud music and a lot of voices. 

''Not at all sugar. What's up?''

''I don't know what to wear for tomorrow and it makes me really anxious! Giant pile of clothes is staring at me. ''

He laughed. What was there to laugh about??

''Don't laugh, I'm serious.''

''Fine, fine. Are there options or do you feel like you have nothing?''

''I mean... I kind of have two options. At least, that what my friend said.''

''Can you send their pictures?''

I sent the photos of the most plausible outfits. He looked at from the application without disconnecting our call. 

''WOW.''

''What does that mean?? Are they too bad?''

''First one is okay. Second one is a bit much but I like it. Third one is... I mean if you'd really like you can come like that, I'll definitely like it, but I need to confirm with the hotel whether they will allow the dog into the conference room. ''

''What dog? and what third one? I only sent you two.''

''OH MY GOD''

''Yeaaahhh''

''Can you pleaseeee pleassee delete that??''

''I certainly cannot. What I can do is: adding this to the the slide show we will present at the opening of the panel tomorrow morning."

''Are you out of your mind?''

''Relax. I'm just teasing you. I don't want anyone to see this anyways.''

''What do you mean?''

''Nothing, nothing. First one is really great, sugar. You'll be okay. As I said, it's gonna be okay. Try not to worry about it too much. 

So... Whose dog is it?''

''oh it's mine.''

''I didn't know that you have a dog.''

''Yeah''

''I have one too.''

''oh my god, really? I could never guess in thousand years that you were a dog person.''

''What does that suppose to mean? Isn't that a little bit insulting?''

''No. It's just... I couldn't picture you with a dog.''

''I'll show our picture tomorrow.'' He laughed and continued ''I don't need to see yours, since I already have it ahaha. I'll show it to Yiwaa and Prom at least.''

''Noooo. If you do, I'll quit.''

''Why is your first threat always quitting?''

''I don't know. I didn't find another one that is working on you yet.''