Nothing but Everything

Author's POV:

Yin was in a very serious and heated conversation. The words were struggling to escape from his mouth when he was trying to protect his beer with his one hand.

The other hand of his was resting on the arm of his brother. His intention was to put it on his shoulder but his brother seemed to have grown a lot taller since last year.

''Look... I'm not maaad okay? I'm just disappointed.''

His brother was quite.

Probably because he was turned into a tree. Yin was sure it was a move only to avoid him.

''WHAT?! You're not gonna say anything?! YOU WANNA FIGHT ME? OH IT'S ON!

WAR! Hold my beer.''

He extended his arm to War and then just dropped the bottle to the ground.

''MY ALCOHOL!''

The beer was spilling out. He didn't want to waste any drop.

There was no other way...

He got on the ground, pushed his mouth towards the bottle and began to drink it.

War, on the other hand, was screaming his lungs out "I'M FLYING, JACK", trying to recreate the scene from Titanic when two lifeguards, who were also tried to hold his hands so he wouldn't fall, were carrying him away from the sea.

Two idiots saw each other from far. War got rid of the hold of lifeguards and Yin let go of his disgusting beer. They ran to each other.

It wasn't easy with all the stumbling. They were only few meters apart, still it took them almost ten minutes to get close to one another.

"Warrrrrr babyyyyy. Where were you? I miss you soooo much 😭😭"

"Yinn I fought a sea monster!"

"Huh?"

"A monster. At the sea. But... he got my hand😭"

"Let me look. Oh no. Not my baby's hand! Let meee kiss kiss."

"Can you kill it?"

"Of course. Where?"

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Where?"

They looked at each other and began to laugh so much that they were shaking and they fell down on the sand.

Yin tried to got up but failed, and threw up everything in his stomach.

He turned and saw that War was very silent and still.

His worst fear...

He crawled to him and began to slap his cheeks slowly while crying.

"War! Don't die on me pleaseeee!"

War mumbled something, soft snores were heard afterwards.

Yin relaxed. He must've fallen asleep. He wasn't dead!

Thanks to Yin's recreation of exorcist, his head got a little clearer over time. He slowly realized they were on the beach.

He stood up and looked around to see if anyone could help him carry War. He barely managed to carry him when he was wide awake.

Fortunately, someone from B&B was kind enough to help. Together, they carried passed out War to their room.

Speaking of wide awake; Yin was tossing and turning on bed despite his blood alcohol level.