I Can See You

Yin POV:

"Love!! Come here!"

War ran to the bathroom, asked while panting.

"What?"

"Look! I made a huge discovery."

He exhaled.

"Yin. I thought something happened to you! Why are you yelling like that?!"

"It's really important, okay? Look!"

He looked at the washed clothes.

"What am I looking at?"

"I discovered our washing machine is indeed eating socks."

"Yin, I left the stove on for this! I'm leaving."

"Nooo. Look. I only washed one pair this time to determine the problem, you know root cause analysis, and only one of them got out."

He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Great job handsome. I'm returning to the kitchen. Try putting them in the dryer, let's see if our dryer eats socks too."

War didn't get excited as I thought he would. He was quite nervous so I let this slide.

I, on the other hand, was exhilarated to be able to identfy the reason of a very big problem in our home.

We washed lots of clothes after moving in and we both refused to folding our socks cause we hate it. As a result, there was a big pile of socks on our bedroom. We tried to fold them one day and put them away but most of them weren't making a pair!

And today... we knew the reason.

I was quite proud of myself, despite the lack of enthusiasm of my beautiful boyfriend.

After listening to him by putting the clothes to the dryer, I went to see what was he up to.

He was even more beautiful on the kitchen. He rolled up his sleeves, showing of those great arms. I wished he would play with me like I was a dough.

He wore this cute bandana to keep those soft hair strings from falling to his eyes. In his hair's defence, I was falling deep into his eyes every day.

Would he dump me if he could hear how cheesy I was on the inside?

Hope I'll never learn.

Suddenly, two jewels turned to me. Usually, they were filled with love and sympathy. Today, they contained concern too.

"Yiiiinnn, don't stand like that. Come and help me."

"I thought we agreed that I'm more of a hazard in the kitchen rather than a help."

"Yeah well, I'm that desperate."

"Babyyyy, if I knew you were going to be this stressed, I'd never invited them over."

"Now it's too late to think about that. Can you chop these tomatoes?"

"I'll try."

"Yin, they are just tomatoes."

"They are mushy and unpredictable! I have a childhood trauma about them. You know when I was 7 years old-"

*war sighs loudly*

"Okay, okay. I'll chop them. Can you stir this?"

"What's that?"

"It's a sauce. I don't think you have a complicated relationship with a pasta sauce."

"As the matter of fact I do. When I was 9 yea-"

"Yin!"

"I'm joking. Geez. You have zero tolerance for humor when you are under pressure."