what to do

Yin POV:

Was it my imagination again or did my tactics to seduce War actually start to work??

Why wasn't there an app for that? I could just go and asked on the online chat 'does he like me?' , after making myself excused for the bathroom or something.

I totally forgot about my 24/7 online friend New. He actually could act like a help desk.

War was looking at me, waiting for an answer.

If someone would told me, War was going to ask me to come to his house for drinks at night, and then I was going to hesitate, I would say that they were crazy.

Was I crazy?

Or

Was I just crazy about him?

I was crazy about him to the point that I would question my every decision for not making any mistake.

I pretended I had a call comin. "Mm War could you please excuse me for a bit?"

He just nodded. I turned around, opened my contacts and quickly dialed New's number while putting some distance between me and War.

One ring...

Two ring...

Uhghh. What was he doing??

War made a sign that says he was going in. I said "I'll be a sec"

"Hello"

"Finally!! What took you so long to answer??"

"Contrary to your belief, I actually have a life outside of your problems."

"Yeah well that's great. I need to ask you something, it's urgent."

"What is it?"

"We went to the musical with War. I drove us to his apartment on our way back and he asked me to come in for a drink. I don't know what to do."

"What do you want to do?"

"Of course I want to go in."

"Then? What's the problem?"

"I don't want to give him a wrong impression that I want to have sex with him or something."

"Don't you want to?"

"Yes... but... I want more than that. You know that."

"Yin... there is no guideline or definitive timelines or orders in these things. You can start a relationship by getting intimate first. As long as you communicate well before and after, I don't think it will be an issue.

So stop being a chicken, just go in, and let me dance in peace."

"Okay. Thank you man. Have fun. Don't drink too much."

"No promises. Have fun yourself too haha bye"

Well. He helped. I guess...

Okay. I was overthinking this. May be he didn't even want to get close physically. We were on a 'friendly date' after all. Moreover, we spent nights together. Heck, I slept here yesterday!

Just go in Yin, it'll be fine.

When I went in, I noticed War changed his outfit to comfortable pj's. I always loved his house look. Of course, my opinion couldn't be trusted, because he could wear a potato sack and I'd still found him beautiful.

"I thought you weren't coming. It took you so long."

"Yeah... new... have a... guy trouble."

"Ow. What is it about? If it's not something private." War said while openning a red wine bottle. He asked me with his head and I nodded. He open the cupboard and put out two wine glasses. I was getting nervous.