20

Adelaide's pov.

People were screaming while running around and before I could register anything. A big truck crashed into the window. I let out a scream and started looking for ava.

Jude came to me and carried me out of the building.
Jobe was calling someone while blocking Ava's eyes.

Sirens were soon heard and ambulances took about 12 people and luckily no one died.

Jobe:'' I'm gonna take ava home. Y'all gonna be good? ''
We nodded and he hugged us before leaving.
The police did they things then we went home at around 3am.

We got inside and jude immediately hugged me. I cried until my eyes went dry.
He took off my dress and removed my makeup before tucking me in.
Jude:'' goodnight my love. You'll be  fine. ''

Jobes's pov.
Ahh😛

I drove to the couple's home and placed Ava on the couch then made food for her before waking her up.

Me:'' come and eat. ''
Ava:'' i want to sleep. ''
Me:'' ava you said you are hungry not so long ago. ''

She sat up with half opened eyes and gobbled her food.
Me:'' slow down would you. ''

Ava:'' unclee. Is my mom okay? ''
Me:'' yes my love. Everyone is okay don't stress. ''
She finished here food and washed here plate and glass.

Ava:'' let's go sleep. ''
I went to tuck her in and set up a cam before taking the monitor.

I went to the guest room and joined my fellas on the conference call.

Manny:'' Jobe you still dating that girl now?''
Me:'' which one?''
Manny:'' that one man. The beautiful one with a banging b-''
Me:'' finish that sentence and I'll kill you. Her name is ori. ''

Manny:'' okay. Can I have serenity? ''
Me:'' mane. Ion even wanna hear bout that girl. ''

Well Serenity (from the fashion show) she started swishing up. Fame changed her and she started dating old men and taking drugs.

So I left her and now she no longer the big shot model. She looks old, with bags under hers eyes and aul'a that.

As I was thinking I could see Ava moving around in her sleep on the monitor. I rushed to her room and saw her breathing heavily in her sleep.

Me:'' babygirl wake up... Ava... '' i said shaking her. She shot up and started trembling and sweating.
Me:'' it's okay my love. You are okay. '' i pulled her too my chest and helped her
Calm down.

She clung onto my me and I gently rocked her small body. Her breathing slowed down indicating that she was asleep.

I tried putting her on her bed but she clung onto me.
Me:'' you need to sleep babygirl. ''.
Ava:'' don't leave me please. '' i carried her to my bed then we fell into a deep slumber.
_______

Adelaide's pov

For the next few days. I didn't get out of bed. I would just clean myself up then eat at times and that's it.

Jude:'' i went to check up on the people today and only 2 are still in the hospital. ''
Me:'' okay babe thanks. ''
Jude:'' and before you ask about their bills. Don't worry I took care of it. ''
Me:'' hey. I was supposed to do that. ''
Jude:'' it's fine my love. ''

He cuddled up next to me.
Me:'' the news. Social media, just too much. ''
Jude:'' baby everything is fine. We just need to find out who did it. ''
Me:'' doesn't seem like the police are doing anything. ''

He stayed with me and ava came to join us after a while. This little one never fails to brighten my day.
I know that she's traumatized and her therapist said she's doing good.
They only had like two sessions. Jobe told me that she had a nightmare on the night of the incident.

She kept teaching us the new song she saw on you tube but she was mad cause jude kept messing up. Shame my man is a bad singer so what'chu expect?

Ava:'' mama teacher asked what makes us unique in class yesterday. Maybe your eye color or race. ''
Me:'' well baby. You see this? '' i pointed at her neck. She nodded.
Me:'' it's what makes you unique. Your dad  has it too you know? '' she nodded. Well ava has a birthmark on her neck which Austin also has.

This feels good. Being with my babies.

Goodnight babies. ❤️