17

Adelaide's pov.

Days passed until it was time for the funeral. I was just sitting there feeling numb while jude was holding my hand.

We decided to take mom with us back to Spain so that she can heal properly then yeah.
She met our boyfriends and she grew a bit close with Ava.
She still thinks I'm Destiny.

We packed her clothes and things she needed for the next day when we leave.

We then went back to the hotel to sleep for a bit.
Ava:'' can I go join you guys? '' she asked looking at Des and Travis.
It looked like they were fighting.

Des:'' yes. Absolutely my love. You would be a great distraction from some animals. ''
Me:'' my baby is just a distraction? '' i said laughing as they went to their door.

Me and jude went to our room and did our routines then got in bed.
Jude:'' I'm cold. ''
Me:'' shame. Come cuddle me. ''
I said getting on top of him hugging him.

Jude:'' like I'm cold. Cold... Please warm me ''
Me:'' jude no-''
Jude:'' baby please. I won't move or anything. I just need to feel you. Please.''

He said taking my shorts off. He started rubbing my clit.
Me:'' mmhhh. You see?''
Him:''you just gotta get wet.''
Me:'' i aaaaammm''

He clicked his fingers then put junior inside. We moaned in sync.
Jude:'' thank you baby. Goodnight. I love you ''
Me:'' love you too. ''
We fell into a deep sleep.

Jude's pov

I felt hands on my face poking me. I opened my eyes and saw my wife looking at me.

Me:'' what? ''
Her:'' I'm horny. ''
Me:'' it's like 1 am baby. ''
Her:'' but when you shift trying too get comfortable... '' okay.

Warning ⚠: smut!

I lifted her ass and thrusted upwards at a fast pace. She covered her mouth trying to block her screams.
Me:'' so so tight. '' she came and I could feel myself building up. I increase my pace even more and she clamped around me. She came again  and  I followed while holding her close. Man I love this woman.

We went again for two more rounds and I won't lie. I teared that ass up.

Smut over!!

Me:''i love you.'' i said cleaning us up.
Her:'' i love you too. ''
We went back to sleep.

Adelaide's pov

Phone rings.

I woke up and checked jude phone. I answered it.
Caller:'' sir good morning. We are waiting for you and madam here at the airport. ''

Me:'' oh my god. We will be there in no time okay? ''
Caller:'' okay madam. Thanks. ''
Me:'' bye ''

Me:'' jude wake the helll up. ''he opened one eye and tried to look the other way. I roughly grabbed his arm.
Jude:'' ahh fuaccckkk. '' my eyes widened when I realized that I hurt he's injured arm.

Me:'' I'm so sorry baby. I owe you 5 rounds for that but we are so late and we need to go now. '' he shot up.

We packed our things which were not a lot then did our morning routine.
We then headed to the airport as fast as we could.

Me:'' we are so sorry. We overslept. ''
Travis:'' my man. '' he said patting jude's  back while laughing. Mom was not happy at all.

We got to Spain then me and jude went to his house. Ava, Destiny and mom went to our house cause Ava caused a scene telling us that she wanted a tea party with her grandma and Travis went to his house too.

I was sitting down in the lounge deep in my thoughts.
Jude:'' you've been like that for the past hour. Wassup? ''
Me:'' just thinking. About mom. ''

Him:'' you guys will be fine. Don't worry too much. ''
I nodded.
Him:'' let's go. ''
Me:'' where?''
Him:''just a drive so maybe you can clear your thoughts.''

Enjoy. ❤️ Not proofread.