4. agreement?

can we all just sit and think about how seunghan has been? i miss that goofball, I'm gonna die.

<><><>

CHAPTER 4

<><><>

it was all coming back to him. 

"fuck it!" he fumed. he was mad, but did he made a good choice?

brushing his hair out of frustration, he goes into his room to prepare the things he needed for a hot shower, he needs to relax. yeah, he needs it. 

and now there he is, letting himself soak by the falling hot waters of his shower. he felt comfortable but inside, he felt the opposite. 

it would be childish if he wasn't mad, like, he's been so serious for a girl before, and sooji, in all. the slut— oops, he may or maybe not have that one video tha he got from the source. a good blackmail, i guess? a check for his revenge plan. 

"you do it." wonbin looked at jimin. "show her what she did to you before, and she will understand what you feel that time. a win-win situation, an even battle, tie." she added the suggestion. 

now, jimin's words echoed to his head. she had a point, if she used him before, why not? besides, he knew how to play with fire. 

<><><><><><><><><><>

FLASHBACK

"wonbin?" 

should he look back? 

"wonbin, is that you?"

okay, he should. so he turned back and he saw her again. "oh, sooji." 

sooji smiled as she was right. "wow, you've— you've changed." 

yeah? and so? wonbin took a deep breath. "yeah." 

and i would say that he tried not to lash out. funny, right? 

"i almost didn't know you when i saw you earlier."

he wanna gag. 

"so, let's talk?"

<><><>

"i'm really sorry for what i did." 

how did i know that you're sorry? he wanted to say. do i need you to spread your legs and cry like a bitch, while i destroy you and your dignity? 

he still don't forgive her. she is literally his first love and yet, all those actions she made, which made him a fool, making him chase her and earn her heart, until he found out that she just played his heart that he gave to her fully?

what a joke. a fucking sick joke.

and the next statement is the biggest joke he heared.

"and i know this might sounds crazy after what i did but, i want us back."

wow, a slut chasing me. amazing. that's how hot i am, i guess?