5. the answer

the real deal is here.......
and why so handsome eunseok? 😭

WARNING! light explicit scenes. read at your own risk. if you're not comfortable, please leave. (or kill me instead.)

<><><>

CHAPTER 5

<><><>

"so, what's your answer?"

what would it be? would he be stupid again for the sake of being a greel god now? or would he ignore it and be the man that he is now? 

obviously, he didn't know. that's why he thought about it. 

there are some questions in his mind. should i forgive her? but what if, she take advantage again? nope, not a good idea. should i ignore her? but she's desperate. what could possibly be happening why is she asking like that? oh, that. that he dosen't know, but it doesn't matter. 

possibilities are limitless.

jimin's words repeated in his mind like a mantra. again, and again, and again. 

that's the goal, park wonbin. to make her feel your suffer before. 

okay, he never been gone sexual during their "relationship" before. 

but look where they are. 

⚠light explicit content⚠

i already warned you. (just kill me instead, it'll be an honor, briize) 

"a-ahh, hnggg, wo-wonbin—"

"shhh." wonbin hushed her up. "be quiet, you don't want them to know, right?"

yes, because they're in a place where people don't know, but obviously walked by. full of brooms and other old materials from the school, and it's very obvious where it is. 

sooji's back against the wall, and wonbin caging her, while giving breathtaking kisses, licks and sucks to her exposed neck and collarbones. 

"wonbin." she breathed. 

he stopped to look at her. "yes?" he breahed also. catching his breath, eyes full of lust piercing through her soul, like he wants to eat her alive. 

"more, give me more."

what a slut. he grinned. "you beg for it, bitch."

she held his free hand which is caging her, and puts it to her breasts seductively. "please touch me, wonbin." then guided his hand to her clothed womanhood. "i want your hands inside me, please— ahh!"

the grin is still there as he palmed the area, putting a pressure to it. "your wish is my command." 

sooji's going feral and legs are jelly, and she never expected that he would be like this, this is all new to her. and she loved it. 

while wonbin felt, nothing. just lust. he's expert in this field, and he knew what a girl like sooji wants. with flings almost every month, and doing sexual things, but not further to sex. he isn't stupid. 

besides, he reserved this to one girl. 

the sexual tension has going further, until they heard a ring. 

wonbin's phone. 

(yellow shane : finally, we can take a deep breath).

they separated from each other and fixed themselves a bit, then he goes to his phone which he left on the table. he scanned the phone and it's a text message.