1. to be played

CHAPTER 1

<><><>

we all have karmas, its just need to come out at the right time and reason.

<><><>

"park wonbin."

the boy stood up and walked towards the teacher's table to get his paper, and just like his any other works, he got A+. not surprised.

"you're the top again". the teacher smiled. wonbin gave a smile back, "i'm park wonbin, what do you expect."

"sometimes, it's not bad to rest. but congratulations." wonbin left as he got the paper.

park wonbin. the high achiever, introvert boy who's only fashion is hoddies. he has friends but he really never interacts with people. it made him uncomfortable.

he just transfered 2 months ago so it was a hard adjustment, thankfully, there are people who made him comfortable.

for the rest of the class he listened, which is all the nonsense because the final exams is already done, and as the bell for lunch rings, he walked out of the classroom.

lunch came, and his friends are now waiting in their usual table.

"wonbin!" a female called in the distance. the cafeteria is crowded so he has trobule finding the owner of the voice, but then he heard her again and finally, he found them

he approached them and sat in his seat.

"i heard you're the top again hyung." a boy said with amusement in his voice.

"sohee, he's always on top, that's not surprising." the boy with a cute face replied, with his cute japanese accent.

"but taro hyung, it is!" then he looked at wonbin who started eating. "hyung, how did you do it??

wonbin puts down his sandwich and looked at sohee. "don't be lazy, and give yourself time to study." then took a bite again.

"by the way, senior year is approaching." they all groaned except wonbin. more projects and more stress.

"where will you study for college?" the tall boy asked.

"i will go to seoul academy of music and arts, i want to do practical music." sohee said and they all agree. he had an exceptional voice.

"for me, maybe i will choose between the S.K.Y schools" the boy beside sohee on the left commented.

sohee groaned and said. "oh shut up. you slack off!"

"yeah, don't even dream." the female replied.

seunghan sulked and looked at the female. "dana noona, don't be a bully." then he pouted, but then sohee's hand ruined it, plastered om his face. all of them at the table laughed as seunghan tried to take it off.

"pwah! sohee!" now they're giving each others' death glares.

"okay, okay stop it you two and eat." shotaro, as the group's mom, nagged at the two and proceeds to eat. they both finally eat, while still giving glares. but the quiet boy facing wonbin had a look on his face and said, "you're stealing each other's food." and that's when they realized it is. after a peek for their almost empty tray, they glared again and turn back with a "hmmp!". children.

wonbin laughed and looked at him, "what a great observation over there, anton."

"yeah, yeah, they're too annoying anyways." and took a bite.