2. park wonbin 2.0

NOTE: i don't have ENOUGH knowledge about schools who had Arts as courses so pleaaasssseeee bear with me.

for now, i gave you. guitarist wonbin.

<><><>

CHAPTER 2

<><><>

3 YEARS LATER

SEOUL ACADEMY OF MUSIC AND ARTS

"who is that?"

"what a hottie."

"oohlala~"

students' buzzing like mosquitoes near your ear, but the footsteps of the shoes are much louder. as the man took another step, eyes are all over him. he was shining, and it's undeniable.

he's confident now.

"PARK WONBIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!"

wonbin smiled as he saw his bestfriends again, they hugged each other as 3 years have passed.

"yow, wonbin. you've changed!" sungchan exclaimed in glee. "are you even human?"

"of course i am, and you're still taller than me." he replied.

"hyung you're- wow, what did america do to you?" sohee asked in awe.

"well, america did the change to me." wonbin answered with a confident smile that they seemed foreign to them.

wonbin hyung isn't like this. he's really changed. sohee thought. he's now convinced that he's now the wonbin who's stronger, braver, confident and wiser. "anyway, jimin noona and taeyong hyung will be here." wonbin started as the 4 of them walked through the hallways. they talked to patch up the empty 3 years together. they knew about wonbin going to US, but they never knew it will change him. his body built is insane, he became more handsome and confident, but not too arrogant. he's not the introverted hoodie boy they know. he really changed for the better.

"anyway, what are you taking now?" sungchan asked.

"dance."

"WHAT!?" the 3 boys exclaimed, they were shocked that they halted. wonbin, who's now ahead of them, looked at the 3 boys in confusion. "what?"

"dance isn't your thing, wonbin-ah."

he knew it. but people really change.

he smiled. "eunseok hyung, people change for the better."

<><><><><><><><><><>

the 7 boys are now in the cafeteria, reunited for how many years of disappearance.

"if i were a girl, i would be in love too." wonbin laughed at seunghan's comment, who's now looking at him with fondness in his eyes. so gay if you're asking.

"yow, i can't believe we're going to the same school!" sohee exclaimed, it is really true, because they expect wonbin to be in the S.K.Y. schools, but instead, he's here, taking practical dance, and it's insane.

"yeah right? maybe we're meant to be?" seunghan's now in pain after he said it. "sohee?"

"shut it hyungs, you've never changed." anton interrupted.

"anyway, what did you took?" shotaro asked.

anton, sohee and eunseok answered music, while wonbin, sungchan and seunghan answered dance, same as shotaro. and for the ones who didn't know, they were shocked.