8. the dance recitals

a birthday update.

and for wonbin's class's performance, refer to the music above😊

<><><>

CHAPTER 8

<><><>

WARNING: something might happen during the recital scene so read with caution.

<><><>

groans are now resonating the room as they tire themselves for the dance recitals later afternoon at the school gym. and wonbin felt like dying, a good kind of dying. 

"here, water." he looked up and he saw seunghan handing him the water bottle, he accepted it and drink the liquid, and he felt refreshed after the powerfull practice. "it must've been tiring, ehh?" he now asked as he sat beside wonbin. 

"yeah, i felt like dying. i've never danced like this for so long," he breathed. "it felt good, actually." 

"something to distract yourself, i guess." 

i guess? because he can feel the gaze of a dangerous predator somewhere in the room they're in. 

so a distraction must be a good idea. 

later after some tiring, repeated time of power dances, students are leaving the dance hall for their next subjects, while wonbin has 3 subjects vacant. 

he was about to go out of the dance room, until someone is in front of him, halting his movements. 

"wonbin-ah." 

"dana? what brings you here?" he asked as he closed the door. 

"let's go lunch together." she replied with a smile, that wonbin swear he's going to melt right here, right now. 

okay, park wonbin, calm down. 

the two decided to eat lunch together, and wonbin might get feral over her inviting him to lunch. too obvious for someone who's inlove with your childhood bestie, right? i mean, she's always there for him, in good and bad times. always supporting him in whatever he's doing. 

".....hey, wonbin?" he finally woke up from his thoughts and looked at her. 

"okay, let me just fix my things, then we go."

<><><>

"exams are suckers!" seunghan groaned as he took a bite of his lunch. 

"at least you did." sohee replied. 

"anyway…" eunseok looked at wonbin, "hyung, it's your dance recitals later, right?" 

"yup." wonbin answered. "i was hoping you all come."

"it's automatic, we will come." sohee enthusiastically replied. "besides, we're done on our minor exams so, we're free later."

"that's good, that's good." shotaro replied, feeling estatic about the recitals. then he looked at his smartwatch. "oh, it's almost time."

THEATER ROOM

the theater arts department helped the organizers of practical dance department to decorate the room, all hand in hand, helping each other. 

meanwhile the students are nervous about the recitals. 

"wonbin hyung, i'm nervous." he heard seunghan whispered to him, and as soon as he looked at him, he cooed as he looked like a lost puppy. 

"don't worry, hannie, me too." he whispered back. they're at the big rehearsal space at the back of the stage. occupying the space as they stretch themselves and their nerves.