⚘Royalty 1/?

~Royalty~

•----------•

Prince Megumi Fushiguro, King of the shikigami kingdom. He has become king from such a young age due to the death of both his parents. Though his parents were absent, he was taken care by his older adopted sister and Satoru from the Gojo kingdom who mostly visits him and treats him like his own son.

Though the seventeen year old king is pretty independent, he still needs a lover. Someone to stay by his side as he rules the kingdom. Though, that's what people say. He never liked the idea of having a wife, a queen by his side. People were just worried he would die single.

---

Megumi sits on his throne, the throne he has claimed. He was doing his work with his servant who's telling him the status of the kingdom.

"Your Majesty!" A loud yell came after a busted open door.

Megumi gave a glare, seeing a peasant going into the throne room.
"What do you want?" He said, hissing at the commoner.

"S-Sakuna's Vessel! He--"

"Sakuna's Vessel?" Megumi raised an eyebrow.
"Sakuna's Vessel is a myth, do you really think that exists?" He laughed.

"W-Well--"

"He's right here" Another came in, holding a pinkish haired male, tied up in his arms.

Megumi looks down at the unconscious being, seeing him having a similar appearance as Sakuna. He growled.
"Is this some kind of joke?" He said.

"I'm afraid not," Satoru stepped in. "He apparently holds Sakuna's soul, he is one of the last few people of the previous Ryomen kingdom"

Megumi raised an eyebrow. One of the few people from a kingdom that suddenly got wiped out decades ago?

"Gojo, that kingdom was gone long ago..." Said Megumi.

Satoru smirked.
"He's a descendant" He stated.

Megumi's eyes widened.
"Descendant? Descendant of Sakuna?"

"Indeed, I want you to take care of this Vessel until Shoko figures out what to do with him"

"What?" Megumi exclaimed.
"Why can't he be with you?"

"Dunno" Satoru hummed.
"Welp, I'll lead you to it!" He said, walking away with a wave.

Megumi sighed, irritated.
"Give this Vessel a fine room" He commanded.

---

"Well isn't this fancy?"

Yuji woke up in a soft mattress, still tied up from head to toe. A voice was heard from his thoughts, a pit full of darkness. It was the great Sakuna.

"Good, you're awake" Sakuna said.

"What do you want now?" Yuji growled.

"Be quiet brat! You are from MY lineage and you should do as I say!"

"And? I just want to get this over with--"

"Who are you talking to?"
Yuji twitched and turned back, seeing Megumi standing with arms crossed. Yuji didn't utter a word, who was this guy again?

"Answer me!" Megumi said in a louder tone.

"N-Nobody you're highness!" The pinkie replied.

Megumi raised an eyebrow. He looks at Yuji from head to toe, making Yuji tremble a bit.
"So you're Sakuna's Vessel?" Asked Megumi.