⚘Where's Itadori?

~Where's Itadori?~

•----------•

Megumi watches Yuji by a distance. He was smiling with Nobara as they talk. His eyes took notice of the raven and gave off a wave.

Megumi sighed a smile, walking up to the two. Yuji hugged the older. Megumi just ruffles the pinkie's hair.

But then Yuji just disappeared.

He turned to dust.

Megumi shot his eyes open as he perked up out of bed. He was lightly panting as beads of sweat drips down. He turns to his curtained window, seeing the morning shine lingerie on its fabric. He took a deep sigh and leans back on the bed frame.

He got up and got ready, wearing his Jujutsu High uniform with a click. He slid open his door gently and steps out. Sliding it shut to see the dorm empty. There was no rummaging, yelling nor quarreling in the morning. He walks to Yuji's room, knocking on it with a free hand in his pocket.

"Itadori" He calls lazily, looking at the door waiting for Yuji to open.

But no answer.

"Itadori" He calls again, narrowing his eyes. Yuji is still asleep, is he?

The door wasn't lock, that's for sure. He gripped onto the handle of it and opens it. The room was empty. The bed was perfectly done and the room was awfully clean, surely Yuji won't keep it that way.

"Itadori!?" Megumi gasped. His eyes dart around the place, seeing no Yuji.

He quickly runs to wherever. The bathroom, the couch, the kitchen... Nothing, no Yuji. He steps out of the dorm and looks around the school in a panic.

Damnit... Damnit... Damnit... Megumi mentally panics, where had Yuji gone? Did Sakuna come back and took him?

Megumi the shot open his eyes and stopped as he stumbled on the second years. He lightly pants, seeing Yuta, Maki, and the other two looking at him worriedly.

The second years noticed black circles under his eyes. It made them frown at the sight.

"Where's Itadori!?" Megumi yelled out.
"Did Sakuna come back—"

"Fushiguro," Maki interrupted, the look of worry was evident behind her cold eyes.
"Itadori is dead—"

"HE'S NOT!" Megumi exclaimed.
"I-I saw him yesterday!!!"

"Fushiguro he died when we were fighting Sakuna" Yuta sighed.
"It was two years—"

"STOP LYING! I SAW HIM! HE HUGGED ME!!!" Megumi broke in tears. His delusions were too much, he can't accept Yuji's death.

Toge took a step, trying to comfort Megumi but he the raven shoved his hand away in frustration and sorrow.

"He's not dead... I saw him..." He sobbed.
"Gojo is gone, Tsumiki... Yuji can't be dead aswell!!!"

"Fushiguro—"

"STOP JUST STOP!!!" He broke, pulling his hair as he breaks down in tears.

"Please... Let me see him..."

•----------•

Author:
Sorry guys I'm just not in the fluffy mood today ┐⁠(⁠´⁠ー⁠`⁠)⁠┌
474 words ✨