❤Can You Keep This Secret?(SaneGiyu)

Requested by: @Xx-_SKYLAR_-xX (my bootiful bbg)

(Just a heads up, i haven't written smut before so apologies if its bad😅)

Sanemi and Giyu never really got along well, and it was very apparent at Hashira meetings. Sanemi would shoot some offensive sentences directed at him and Giyu would return the favor by just glaring at him.

But this time was different, Sanemi didnt say anything about him. This was because Sanemi was in a spicy mood, and his eyes were trailed on Giyu. His desires to do things to him were strong.

Their meeting was adjourned and one by one the Hashiras left the Ubayashiki Estate. Once everyone had left, Sanemi grabbed Giyu by the wrist and dragged him off to an unused and empty room in the Estate

"What is the meaning of this..?" Giyu questioned, his cheeks turning a soft red. "You're acting weird..Usually you'd be insulting me..."

"I want you~" Sanemi whispered. He pressed himself against Giyu's body, indicating his desire. Giyu was stunned by these words and actions, coming from the person who supposedly hated him? Although, he was a little eager for it..So Giyu agreed, nodding his head and allowing him to give into his desires.

Sanemi picked up Giyu and walked him behind some bookshelves that would cover them in case someone did walk in. He then put Giyu down on the floor against the wall and pinned him down, getting the both of them undressed

Giyu was keeping his legs closed, rubbing them together for the friction. Sanemi noticing this, wanted to tease him. He put his hands in between Giyu's inner thighs, rubbing them and spreading them open. Giyu let out quiet moans, Sanemi's touch and teasing was just so alluring.

Sanemi stuck two of his fingers into Giyu's mouth.

"Suck." He ordered. Giyu complied quickly, getting Sanemi's fingers well lubricated for what was to come.

Sanemi pulled them out shortly after deciding they were prepared. He positioned them by Giyu's entrance, but before pushing them in, he kissed Giyu passionately.

Giyu flinched but quickly melted into the kiss, letting out quiet moans as Sanemi slipped his fingers in

He moved his fingers in a slow, scissoring motion in and out, really making sure Giyu was prepared for the rest.

Giyu released the kiss but kept his face close, he let out whimpers and pants as this sensation was new to him, and he felt vulnerable and sensitive

This lead to Sanemi getting further turned on and impatient. He took his fingers out, judging that he was ready enough, and slid his eager cock into Giyu's hole.

Giyu felt the tip go in, then the rest, and pained but pleasureful gasps escaped his throat. Sanemi stayed still after he fully went in, giving the man under him time to adjust and mentally prepare.

"Y-You can move..please.." Giyu quietly said, his voice filled with a pleading neediness. The platinum haired man complied and started to thrust into him slowly.

"Faster..I-I can take it.." Giyu begged, he needed this fast and now. This was a gutsy move, which Sanemi acknowledged.

The white haired man leaned in and whispered into Giyu's ear with a flirtatious tone."If you wish my dear". His breath making the raven haired man shiver.

Sanemi really quickened his pace, showing no mercy at the demand of Giyu. His partner under him letting loud moans escape his lips.

With his thrusts, his dick pulled almost all the way out then slammed back into Giyu, hitting his spot multiple times.

Giyu wrapped his legs around Sanemi's waist, holding the other male close in place. He clung to Sanemi's shoulders, digging his nails into the white haired males skin.

Sanemi winced slightly but was mostly focused on his intimate movements and his sex partner's blissful face.

Giyu's mouth let out a symphony of moans, whimpers and gasps. He managed to let out a very soft warning to his upcoming climax, "I-I'm close..!"

Sanemi took in these words and placed his thumb over the tip of Giyu's cock. "Not yet dear..I don't allow it yet." Sanemi teased, a mischievous smile emerging on his face.

In response to this, Giyu bit Sanemi's shoulder, earning him a moan from the white haired male. Sanemi didn't budge though.

Giyu's mouth let go when Sanemi rammed into him, perfectly hitting his spot, making him moan loudly.

He continued to move roughly, Giyu begging him for release. Sanemi lifted his thumb off after a little while.

"Cum for me, you begged for it." He demanded, doing one final thrust before releasing himself inside Giyu.

The black haired male, feeling this, came right after, the white material leaking onto his stomach.

Sanemi seeing this, started slowing down and easing up with his movements, riding off both of their highs, their breaths shaky.

The platinum haired man pulled out after he came to a complete stop and admired the man under him. A flirtatious smile emerging on his face, he leaned down and licked Giyu's stomach, tasting the fruits of his labour.

Giyu blushed profusely and let out a small squeak, a sound that alerted his embarrassment. The white haired man then lifted his head up and bit down on Giyu's neck, sucking at the sensitive skin and leaving a mark that declared the raven hair as his.

"Not a word of this to anyone, got it?" Sanemi whispered in a tone that was a mild threat. Giyu nodded in agreement, looking at Sanemi with a glimmer in his eyes.

Sanemi, proud of his work, stood up and gathered his clothes, putting them on swiftly. Giyu stood up a little slower from the remaining sensation.

The white haired man started heading for the exit of the room, Giyu quickly following after, but they both stopped by the edge of the bookshelf.

Sanemi kissed Giyu on the cheek. "This is our little secret, I trust you to keep it locked tight.." He winked at a frozen Giyu before walking out, leaving Giyu standing there naked, processing what happened.

He shook his head, forgetting about thinking about it and simply put on his clothes, walking out after him.

He was surely going to keep this secret if it meant getting closer with him.