💕-Late Valentines special- Your Beauty Is Perfect(NakiDaki)

Requested by: @Xx-_SKYLAR_-xX

(i researched flower meanings for this just because yes and found out that wisteria actually exists irl help ;-; ANYWAYS i'll put the flowers meanings at the end of the chapter so you can understand)

Daki approached Nakime, who was sitting in her usual spot with her Biwa, with something hiding behind her back and a cheeky smile tugging at her cheeks.

"Nakime-chan!! I got some gifts for you!"

Daki revealed two fairly small, neatly wrapped gift boxes and a bouquet containing an assortment of flowers, Scarlet chrysanthemums and White Gardenias were the main flowers, they worked beautifully together and helped bring the small Orange Roses and Red rosebuds out more.

"I really worked hard to pick it out.." Daki mumbled, she wanted it to be special and wanted to communicate her love for the beautiful woman sitting in front of her, so she thought long and hard about flower meanings to make the bouquet.

Nakime understood all these meanings and her face heated up, it was hard to see because of her raven hair covering her face though. Daki sat down next to her and placed the gift boxes down, giving the bouquet to her dear lover.

"Open the gifts i got you, smallest one first please.." Daki asked politely. Nakime nodded her head and took the smallest gift box that her beloved handed her. She looked at the box in her hands and back at Daki for approval, once Daki nodded she opened the gift, tossing aside the ribbons that tied it shut.

Inside it was some beautiful expensive looking jewelry, gold necklaces adorned with pearls and diamonds, Rose gold earrings with rose quartz gemstones that matched her eye, and some hairpins with multicoloured crystals and tassels.

Daki grabbed a hairpin from the box and pulled out some elastics and hairclips she carried with her. Without hesitation, she shuffled behind Nakime and started styling her hair.

She braided both sides of her bangs still leaving some in front, then she started putting the rest of her long black hair in a high ponytail along with the braids, she used the hairpin in her ponytail.

Working on her front bangs, she clipped them to side, revealing her beautiful single pink eye. Daki smiled at Nakime when she was able to see the shine in her eye, which made Nakime blush even more.

"I must say i don't get why you hide your face so much when it's so pretty to look at.." Daki muttered quietly, she kept up that kind smile at her lover and looked at her deeply with affection sparkling in her emerald eyes.

Nakime sat there looking at her all flustered, she wanted to say something but all that left her lips were barely audible squeaks. Her eyes sparkled with how taken aback she was from her lover's words.

"Open the next one! I'm sure you'll like it" Daki blurted out, slightly bouncing from her excitement. Nakime snapped out of her flustered mess and reached for the next box, which was much bigger than the jewelry.

She opened the box and pulled out a deep blood red silk kimono, adorned with silver threading in a pattern of cherry blossoms at the bottom, with a gradient of warm white at the sleeves. The fun part about it was it matched with the kimono that Daki wore, except hers was mostly white with the sleeve gradient a scarlet red similar to Nakime's, the detail at the bottom being a shimmering gold.

"You don't have to wear it but i thought we could match with each other..childish, isn't it?" Daki fiddled with the sleeves of her kimono, being nervous at what her partner would say about it.

"I..like it, i'll change into it later...thank you" Nakime spoke out, her voice similar to a whisper but was still loud enough. She smiled to herself and neatly put the kimono she received back into the gift box it came in.

Daki put her hand under Nakime's chin, lifting her face up and turning it to hers. She then placed a soft kiss on her lover's forehead, leaving a subtle lipstick stain on her pale skin.

"I love you dearly, happy valentines sweetcheeks."

Okay here's the flower meaning key(pardon me if i get any wrong):

Red Chrysanthemums: Love/Deep passion

White Gardenia: Purity of a relationship/Loved one

Red Rosebuds: Love/Beauty

Orange Roses: Desire/Sensuality