Chapter 19: Finale

When the two males got back to their home, Nebula had to explain to his pet. Now, with Moon gone, They had a chance together.

"She's gone for good, Dusk. She's never coming back. Ever." Nebula said with a smile, holding the ebony haired neko on his lap.

The boy smiled, getting up and kissing his master-no-lover's cheek. He smiled and nuzzled to crook of the vampires neck.

"So, we can be... Um... L-lovers?" Dusk asked holding his tail, his face flushed red.

"Well obviously." Nebula said kissing his lover's soft lips. His hands trailed down the boy's hips, reaching into his boxers and holding the neko's small member.

"Come on, honey. Cum for me." He said stroking Dusk's meat. Dusk moaned, his hands grabbing Nebula's broad shoulders, giving him lift.

Dusk came after several minutes of being stroked, cum shooting onto Nebula's hand. Nebula lifted his hand to his mouth and lick all of the cum off, swallowing.

"You taste good, love." he said, looking at the boy slipping into his boxers. Dusk took Nebula's rod into his mouth, going up and down his length.

Nebula moaned loudly as Dusk sucked hard on him. "Damn..." He cursed. "When did you get this strong?" Nebula asked. Dusk sucked again in response.

Nebula removed his shirt and ripped Dusk's off. Sweat rolled off of the two, preparing to make love. Nebula came in Dusk's mouth and watched him swallow all of it.

Removing each others under garments and pants, they laid down on the bed. Dusk pinned beneath Nebula. The vampire's penis pushed into Dusk's fleshy asshole, lubricated by Dusk's saliva.

Pumping in and out with quickening pace, Dusk's asshole clenched around his lover's member.

After several moments, Nebula shot five strings of hot semen into the neko boy's ass. Both sweating, lust receding, and passion returning.

They laid in bed, holding one another. Murmuring sweet nothing's to each other.

"Master?" Dusk asked laying his head on his heart.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

~Fin~❤

That is the end of "Master, I love you"!
There will be one more thing after this labeled: "Chapter 20: Bonus".
The bonus chapter will give so insight on the sequel, characters, and much more.
I hope you all enjoyed!
Be on the look out for the sequel!
~Nebula⭐❤