Chapter 20: Bonus

Sequel: Beast

Info: Midnight is a experiment. Complete with one horse leg, one scarred leg, one prosthetic arm, and one tattooed arm. A scarred face with a cursed eye, and horns coming out of her ebony-blue hair. She hides secrets, runs from the law, and no one stops her. She is an orphan... Or is she a beast out of her cage?

Above: (left to right) Midnight, Dusk, Nebula.

•~•~•~•Bonus info~•~•~•~•~•

9 months after Chapter 19

Dusk was pregnant, and was currently in surgery to remove to baby. Nebula was in the same room, holding his hand and trying to soothe him.

Three months before they had been wed, and now they would have the family they both desired.

Dusk was special, not only a neko, but fertile and one of the rare few males born with a womb. The baby would have come out of his asshole, but he was to weak to do so on his own.

At last, it was over. Dusk was stitched up and the baby cleaned up. They had 98% chance of a boy, 2% for a girl.

They got that 2%.

They were blessed with a healthy baby girl, which they named Midnight. Dusk had bawled his eyes out, and Nebula shed a tear or two(Though he refused to admit it).

But their happiness didn't last.

Late in the night, a unarmed intruder stole the baby, never to be seen again...

Well, not until 14 years later...

To be continued in Beast.
~•~•~•~•~•

Dusk: Neko

Nebula: Vampire

Midnight: ?

Umbra: Werewolf

Metamorphis: Faery

Moon: Vampire

Tim: Faery

Raven: Bird shifter

👆Characters and types👆
(Note: names in bold are NEW characters!)

See you all in Beast!

~ Nebula⭐