chapter 11: pain to pleasure part 2 {YAOI}

as soon as they returned to their home, nebula wasted no time at all getting his pet upstairs and into the bedroom. in the center of the room, a large king sized bed sat practically begging for a sex session. "m-master?" dusk stuttered as his face turned cherry red. he felt a odd sensation in between his legs he never really felt too often. "shush baby. let me do the work." his master purred. dusk now had a small erection, his length was only about maybe five inches. stripping of both of their clothes, dusk stared directly at his master's crotch, the damn thing was at least two times the length he had plus width. dusk's ears flatted againist his head, now remebering that his master's cock would be shoved into his ass hole. nebula kissed his pet's shoulder as he moved dusk almost over his erection. slowly, with little warning, the neko was penetrated by the massive shaft. he squeaked with surprise as his master began to slowly fuck him. his master picked up the pace, thrusting faster and harder each time. dusk moaned out in pleasure, pre-cum already spilling out of his own cock. "H-harder!!" Dusk moaned as his master complied. "M-master!!!" the neko screamed in erotic pleasure as his master's climax shot into him. sweat dripped of both males as the quietly panted next to one another. dusk's master kissed him all over and whispered sweet nothing's to the boy. his inner animal told him to suck the neko dry, but his humanity told him if he did, horrible things would happen.

{ Hey guys! so what did you all think of the first bit of yaoi? just to let you all know, (no spoiler intended) there WILL be a sequel to this story, and POSSIBLY a prequel. hope you enjoyed! ~ Nebula⭐}