Chapter 13: The ugly truth

{Dusk's P.O.V.}

I stared in horror through the gap in the door, slowly backing away. I tripped on the carpet and fell on my butt. the woman heard me fall, "I think the breakfast is here." I heard her say. I got up and started to look around, the front door! of course! I ran through the front door, and of course it was pouring outside. I looked back to see the woman open the throne room doors and smile at me. "here kitty kitty~" she purred walking closer. I ran as fast as my little legs could carry me. I could hear her and master running behind. I saw a small gap under a rock formation and quickly slip inside. I pushed all the way back as far as I could. her hand shot under and was feeling around for me. she had no luck and she was to big to get under with me. she pulled out and stood there for a moment. "damn!" she cursed stomping her high heel. "nebbyboo! could you get me the kitten? i'm famished!" she whined. "listen love," he began "i cant let you eat him.". "and why ever not?" she huffed. "because i paid alot of money for him, and it is very hard to find a neko like him." he lied. , all i  hear is the ugly truth. "but!" she cried, but he shushed her. "enough. lets just... go back to the mansion." he said pushing her away. i remained still, waiting for them to come back. they never did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip by yours truely~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   {third person}

    it was nearly sunset, and dusk was still under that rock. he heard servents searching for him. no doubt they're lookin for me for dinner! dusk thought. as the moon rose, he climbed out to see the servents were gone. he turned around and saw the fence. he slid under it and out onto the side of the road. he walked away from the place he called home, and away from the man he thought he loved.