𝟻

✽+†+✽―― what a time ――✽+†+✽
₀₆.₃₀.₂₀₁₉
Cʜᴀɪsᴇ

"Chaise. There's someone at the door for you." Shouted my aunt from downstairs. I was confused, I hadn't even heard the doorbell ring, I was far too engrossed in my book.

I ran down the stairs to the front door and when I arrived, three identical faces smiled at me and Alahna. "Hey," I said. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We wanted to go shopping and then we came by here." Nick started to explain when I gave him a hug to say hello. "Yes, and then Matt said that you live here." Chris continued as I hugged him. "And then I told him to stop because I thought you might want to come with me." Alahna said as I hugged her.

Then I turned to Matt and grinned at him. "And tada, now we're here." He said and as he hugged me, I took a little more time to breathe in his scent.

"Thank you for stopping, I'd love to come with you." I said and reached for my shoes. Somehow I expected them to say something but they were silent. Until Matt cleared his throat and pointed at my outfit.

I looked down at myself and realized that I was only wearing socks, underwear and a long T-shirt from Josh.

"So if you want to go like this, I don't mind. I'm gay, but I think the other men would probably turn their backs on you." Nick said jokingly. He's gay? In hindsight, it was really obvious.

Should I have been uncomfortable? Because it wasn't. I was wearing more than if I were on the beach and you couldn't see anything. I smiled a little sheepishly and looked at the group.

Chris looked away and Matt looked me in the face when Alahna and Nick started laughing and I joined them. "You're right, I totally forgot. Give me five minutes." I said and ran upstairs. "Don't stress, we've got time." I heard Nick say.

...

"Do you need anything in particular?" I asked as we walked into the mall. "I need a bikini." Alahna said. "Oh, I need one too. I left mine at home." I said.

"Okay, as long as you're looking for bikinis, let's go and get something to eat." Said Chris and was already heading in the other direction. "Heyyy, I'm hungry too." I said and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

The boys looked at each other. "Okay, then let's go and do something else. Is half an hour enough for you?" Nick asked and Alahna and I looked at each other. She nodded as if we were answering in the affirmative.

Alahna and I browsed through the stores and had a good chat, she was really nice and I liked her.

"What do you think of Matt?" she suddenly asked and I looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Why do you ask that?" "Don't avoid my question." She said and looked at me first, giving me a smile.

"I like him, he's nice. We get on pretty well. So now you." I replied, and she went on to answer my question. "I think you have potential." She said and grinned at me as she rummaged through the clothes.

"What do you mean?" I didn't understand. "Yes, you two would make a cute couple." Oh, that's what she meant. I tried not to blush. But then I shook my head. "Even if we were cute together, which I'm not saying we are, it wouldn't last. I'm going back to LA at some point."