Chapter 28 : The Past Pt.1

Warning:
This Chapter contains strong language, Depression, Violence , Mentions of self harm, suicide that may not be suitable for all the audience.

Leon

"Kim Jisoo? Why do you keep on asking about him?" Ju won looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Are you intrigued by him?" He added while cleaning his eyeglasses with the small microfiber cloth he was holding.

"Of course not!" I retorted.

"Why would I be intrigued by him?" He is just co-

"You are, I can tell you always fidget and get anxious whenever he is around." He replied, smartly wearing his glasses.

"I just find him awesome and cool."

"Yeah, a lot of people like him, he is perfect at almost everything." He jumped on my back and continued. "You know you're cool too."

"Hey what are you doing?, Get off me!"

"Nah, my feet hurt from all the walk. You said you would carry me if I got tired."

"This shithead, fine. Just hold tight!"

He snickered and tightened his grip on my shoulders. "Why do you even want to come here?"

"They said the view here is breathtaking, and I want to see it."

"You haven't been here?"

I shook my head. "I just transferred here, remember?"

"You're attending school for almost a month. How come you haven't tried coming here?"

"I don't want to go here alone." I dropped him and ran when we almost reached the mountain top.

"Ouch! Hey, this guy just dropped me off this rocky mountain."

I ran around the place like a six-year-old kid. This place is amazing! I felt like this was the first time I found freedom with a friend. I glanced at Ju won, and he was looking at me like an old man.

"Seriously? What are you? A bird that came out of the cage?"

We both chuckled and I tiredly sat beside him.

"So yeah, Kim Jisoo is the very first friend I have." He started fiddling his fingers.

I glanced at him and listened carefully.

"I'm glad I found Jisoo. He is a good friend of mine." Ju won lay down and started talking again while watching the clouds pass by in the quiet blue sky.

"Jisoo is friendly. A lot of people like him, not only because of his looks or because of his status in life, but because he has a good heart."

He is kind even though some people don't treat him well.. He murmured

"Status?"

"He is one of the sons of the CEO of the P&K clothing brand. He is from a chaebol family, yet he is kind, unlike the other kids I know." He glanced at me then continued.

"He saved me from a bully before." He sighed then gazed back at the sky.

"Really?"

He nodded his head the started. "He is good at taekwondo, he made one of those roundhouse kicks to the one who bullied me back then." He hurriedly stood up and tried to reenact it, but he failed. He sat lazily and smiled while remembering the scene.

"What happened to the kid?"

"He was so scared that he peed on his pants, our classmates couldn't stop laughing because of it. After that, he never bullied anyone again."