Ishman 🥺❤

Shubman just dragging Ishan out of the club and Ishan just confused with shubman behavior..

Ishan : shubi.. What are you doing..??

Shubman just stop and look at ishan and just placed his finger in ishan lips..

Shubman : Shh.. Just come with me silently baby..

Shubman voice was scary and cold that make ishan and  felt scared a little

Shubman again dragged ishan to car and drive towards hotel..

Ride was again silent shubman want to talk with Ishan after reaching hotel and ishan was scared of asking anything But he is ishan kishan how can he stay still so he did

Ishan : Shubi w-what happened you dragged me here in middle of the party..

Shubman just stay silent and didn't say anything..

Ishan : Shubi... I am asking something.. Why are you not answering..??

Shubman still drive Silently.. Ignoring ishan questions..

Ishan : *irritated* shubman I am asking you last time... Where the hell we are going.. And stop ignoring me you know I hate it when someone ignore me and specially you..

Shubman just stopped the car..

Shubman : If you don't like it.. When I ignore you then why are you giving me yourself  reason to ignore you..

Ishan : What do you mean.. When I give you reason..??

Shubman : You really don't know anything.. You always just do whatever you want..

Ishan : *irritated* just come to point..

Shubman : Okk.. Then I will come to the point.. Why you let him touch you..

Ishan : *confused* who..??

Shubman : You are flirting and dancing with him but you don't remember him..

Ishan : *Confused* Don't make me confused just tell me clearly god dammit..

Shubman : Just when I dragged you before that Whatever his name is..

Ishan : It's kabir.. You know what he is also same age like us.. He is so sweet.. He is a business man and he...

Shubman : *shout* Just stop he is this and he is that.. I don't wanna know about him.. And just stop telling me about him or I am sure I am going to lose my self control...

Ishan : What's your problem shubi.. I am not understanding you right now..

Shubman : You know what's going on my mind.. And how I am feeling but you can't understand now what's going on my mind...

Ishan : shubi.. I am not understanding you right now.. So just tell me with your fucking mouth and why are you behaving like that... And earlier you are taking about Kabir..

Shubman : Now you understand... Yess.. I am taking about Kabir.. Why you let him touch you..

Ishan : Why do you care...??

Shubman : Just don't answer me with question..

Ishan : It's my body... You didn't own me.. So why is bothering you.... Who's touching me.. He was touching me.. I don't mind..