prologue

Brittany was considered an average 5'1 girl in Aulto, Michigan. She had blonde hair down to her shoulders that was unruly in the mornings and icy blue eyes. She was on the curvier side and was used to being passed up for other women. So when Andrew Sanders took notice to her, she was surprised. Brittany was quiet and reserved until you got to know her. She was actually really funny and bubbly around the people who knew her.

  Andrew Sanders was outgoing and charming. Bushy dirty blonde hair swept over his brow and his eyes were  grey/blue. He was 5'7 and had a muscular build. He was loud and proud, the center of attention wherever he went. The day he saw Brittany, he was taken back.

Their two lives couldn't have been more different. Brittany was close with her family, always with them and the holidays were nothing short of fun. Andrew was used to taking care of himself since the age of 7. His parents were alcoholics that had no clue how to care for their children. His family saw the holidays as a competition and never really cared about one another.

Their relationship started online on a random dating app. They exchanged numbers and talked everyday. Within months they were inseparable, spending all their time together. They spent most nights together and bonded over video games and sports. Brittany gave him everything; her time, her love, and herself. Andrew knew she adored him. She had seen the darkest parts of him and still stayed. She was his safe space around his parents.

This was when things were good. Who knew things would change.