3

It was lunch time, the whole group walked up to the quad. With their Kids now. Enid gave wednesday the baby. Wich they named madison. Wednesday walked with xavier and his baby and the girl he worked toghter with.

Hé also spoke with the girl and she wanted a partner switch as well. Yoko and divina got toghter, as their luck.

When they were at the quad, they sat down on their usual table, and sat down. Everyone began talking, wednesday sat the baby down in front of her, not really knowing what to do.

So she stared at the kid, but for her suprise, the baby dint look scared or anything, she rather stared back.

"I dont know what now yoko, i mean she cant even take care of Kids!" Enid said to yoko, walking to the quad.

"Maybe she changes enid you never know" yoko said. She really had to give her a change. Enid sighed and looked at the floor.

"Yes i know..im just disapointed im not with ajax!" She said louder, but no one could hear, since they were the only ones in the hallways.

"Hmmm" yoko hummed.

"What you dont have anything to say now?"

"No offens but..im a gay rader, and that goes off by you." Yoko whispred but since enid was a werewolf she could hear it.

"Yoko! What Will my mom think?!"

"And thats the pronlem" yoko pointed out, tunring to look at enid. She placed her hands on her shoulders, "your scared because of your mum."

"Yeah so? It doesnt mean im gay yoko stop being stupid" she said removing her hands and sighinh. "I think to stop the murdre between weds and the baby. I dont think they get along"

They walked futher and arrived at the quad. They bkth tunred to their table, and to their supirse everyone wad alive. They walked closer and saw wednesday and madison staring at each other.

"I think they do get along.....in their own way"

Enid sat next to ajax and stared at the two who both dint know what to do then staring. The little girl put her hands out, telling wednesday to Come closer. Wednesday dint really liked the idea but did it anyway, and slowly moved her head closer to the little girls hands.

The girl giggled and she took wednesdays cheeks, wednesday slight smiled but it wasnt really noticebale. Maddie let go of her cheeks and got closer so wednesday took her on her lap.

Enid found this adorbale such as the her other friends, they watched the two. Wednesday dint paid attention only to the giggly girl in her lap. Maybe this wasnt so bad after all.

There were blueberries on the table, as wednesday took one and give it to maddie. The girl took it and looked at her, curious of what she has to do with it, so wednesday also took one and showed her what to do with it.

The girl nodded to herself and did the same as ths brunette, and smiled when she did it good.

"Damn addams you know how to take care of kids" bianca spike ruining her time with the kid. In response she got a deadky glare, wich made bianca back off.

"Dont be like that wens its adorbale!"

"Yeah!"

"Do not call me wens" wednesday threathed, this girl is hopeless. She looked back at the girl in her lap, who was chewing some more blueberries.

Enid tunred to ajax, who smiled warmly at her. Enid ofcourse smiled back bith blushing slightly. Their hands were under the table, as ajax slowly reached down to grab her hadn, wich enid allowed.

"Get a room" yoko told them as she saw the blushing and flirting between them. Enid stook out her tongue to yoko while giggling.

Wednesday placed maddie at enids lap, telling her she had to go class. But when maddie knew the brunette wasnt there anymore, she put on a face wich tells them she is gonna cry.

"Whats worng hun" wnid soflty asked, when the girl reached her arms out hopingw ednesday to be back. "I thinl she misses addams"

"Shes better with Kids then anyone thinks" divina comment playing with her son on her lap. The boy giggled as yoko asko tickelt his stomac.

"Your so luckyyy" enid said, whipering. "You get to do this with your girlfriend, i wish i could fo this with ajax" she said slightly blushing. Ths bjy streched his neck aslo blushing. But the little girl at her lap stook out her tongue.

"Addams insy that bad stop whining" yoko sighed. Xavier nodded he and his parter made a agreetmnet that half of the Day he their kid wiuld spend with his mom and wich means moring and classes. And he sleeps by his dad.

Maddie reached out to the blueberries and sighed. She did miss the brunette. It seemed like they had a weird bond toghter. She did also like enjd, but wednesday...she was just the one as she also felt they undertsood each other...even tho its mother and kid.

End of chap yay.

Who wants more wednesday and baby moment? (Mother daughter) i jjst feel like wednesday and the kid have a special bond.

So yeah more wedbesday and baby moment?

Comment if you liked it and leave a vote :)

Bye bye!