10

Enids pov:

Its been three days since maddie was sick, but shes better now. My mood inst but thats not the matter now.

Maddie is extreemly lazy the last few days and i dont blame her. She had only be able to lay on my or wednesdays bed. Because mostly wednesday didnt allow her to do anything.

Anyways, she had kinds been ignoring ava the past three days, and i havent seen her so thats good.

In my opnion.

Ava has tried to Come here and talk, but wednesday basicly ignored her.

And i May or not May am a bad friend. But i am loving it.

I am probably a bad friend.

Who blames me?

The thing is, im still stuck to ajax, mh feelings also havent left yet, so that makes me like two people.

I dont want to break his heart, and it hurts me to do so, so i dong know what to do.

I need advice. Someone help me.

Why do i always get myself into these kind of situations?

Anyways, today we would go out and eat lunch with friends, their girlfriends and biyfriends and our Kids.

I was putting maddie her favortite jacket. Its a fluffly bear suit. I am totally in love with it! Wens wasnt so happy tho.

Yeasterday we went out as a official family outing, we went to get a few clothes for maddie, and i wabted a dress i saw alone. Wens probably only did maddie.

(A/N: nope. Also for our fav blonde nid.)

I have to say, it was a lot of fun. Maddie didnt complain for a second always having that sweet laugh. Wens also smiled the whole way.

It was so cute.

Anyways. Maddie doesnt like to be dressed so she complained i put on her jacket. Wens just got out of the shower just has to tidy up her make up.

Which she doesnt really wear only a bit mascara.

I went to take my jacket, and played a little more with maddie. Soon yoko and div came, with their Kid macy, behind them was ajax, with his partner and xavier. Soon after bia also arrived.

Maddie went to play with their Kids, which she couldnt really do since she had her jacket on already.

Wednesday left the bathroom, greetung everyone. And did not greet her girlfriend how she would normally greet her.

I guess shes upset with ava.

Maddie also did not greet her as she did the others.

"Did mommy put on your bear suit again?" She saks in a childdiss voice while maddie could only giggle. She pucked up out kid and was ready to go.

~♡~

Finnalg we arrived as the little ones got to play with a little daycare corner. But not maddie and maat whp refused to leave wednesdays or div's lap. And to my surprise, ava did not seem to like it.

Actully not yo my surpirse, but i have to play the good friend right?

"Wens do you want to go to my dorm after this?" Ava decided to break the tense silence.

"No" is all she replied. Playing with maddie to distract herself.

"Its been a while since we go out" she said with a sad smile.

"Oh Come one addams. Why dont you have a great time with yur girlfriend?" Bia butted in.

Wens prob was upset because of what happend 3 days ago.

"Stay out of this barcley" she said harsley.

I looked at yoko who at the same time looked at me. I had to hold back my laugh.

"I could also Come to youre dorm" ava said with a hopefull smile.

"Ava pls." Wens said already done with this conversation.

"Do you even like me? You out your fake daughter above your real girlfriend she snapped"

"Excuse me?" Wens said. "My real girlfriend would support me no matter what with my baby! Shes my real child if you like it or not!" She snapped back. "Could you do me a favor and shut the f up?"

"Wendesday!" I butted it.  "Not with maddie"

The little one looked between me, ava and wednesday. Confsued because her name had been said.

"I didnt cuss!"

"You almost did"

"You know what addams? I think we have yto break up" ava said and looked at her firmly. Probably hoping wens would change he mind, and Come running after her.

Then she doesnt know wednesday addams.

"Galdly" then ava left the table.

Wednesday shook her head, laid maddie on her chest, who began to feel a little sleepy, and ran her fingers trough her hair, and soon out daughter fell asleep.

Weirdo to say, our daughter.

Macy wasnt far behind.

Soon we left back for the dorm, and laid maddie in bed. We said goodbye to our friends. And changed into comfy clothes.

I didnt want to be a bad friend, so of course i asked how she was.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yea? Why?"

"About ava?" I asked. Has she already forgot.

"Oh, it wasnt going far anyways" she said and a small smile planted on her face.

The next words cutt of off guard.

"Besides i like someone else" she winked. And left for the bathroom. Nit without blowing me a teasing Kiss.

What the f was that?