Prologue/Reader Abbreviations

(Before the story starts, check out the abbreviations, since the reader is a big part of the story, I'll probably update this over time, and I apologize in advance if this story is bad; BTW cover art belongs to Jyadenbailey on DeviantArt)

Y/N= Your first name

L/N= Your last name

F/C= Your favorite color

F/A= Your favorite animal (in this story, you're basically an anthropomorphic version of your favorite animal, you can be a hybrid if you want)

H/C= Your hair color

E/C= Your eye color

26 years have passed since the events of Sonic Forces, and now the famous blue hedgehog and many of his friends are married and raising children. Like their parents before them, these new young heroes are a close-knit group with a strong sense of justice, ready to help defend the world from Eggman and the forces of evil. You and your family have recently moved to the city that Team Sonic has called home for years. As cool as it is to live so close to your heroes, it's unlikely that they'll ever pay attention to you; after all, you're just an ordinary 17-year-old F/A with no special abilities. At least, that's what you think, until a chance encounter in the forest reveals secrets about yourself and your family, and sparks an unlikely friendship between you and Sonic's first-born, who takes you under her wing to walk you through the past, support you in the present, and guide you to a bright future- a journey filled with plenty of highs, lows, joy, sadness, danger, adventure, fear, laughter, trial, error, and lots of chili dogs…