𝟬𝟭𝟭 ...a slaughterhouse

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

CHAPTER ELEVEN:
...A SLAUGHTERHOUSE

🎸🤍

MIKE AND MAX helped Eleven limp out to Nancy's car as she groaned in pain. Jonathan and Nancy were instructed to take the kids to Murray's house where they would all be safe while the rest of them took care of the Mind Flayer. Max and Mike set Eleven in the back of the car so she could lie down. Nancy and Jonathan got into the front seats while Mike stayed with Eleven in the back. Danny, Lucas, Max, and Will got into the middle, having to squeeze together tightly to fit.

Nancy attempted to turn the car on but it wasn't starting. She turned the ignition multiple times but all that happened was the engine had started to make strange noises, "You can't be serious! Come on!"

"Didn't your mom just buy this car?" Lucas asked.

"Yes," Nancy sighed in annoyance. "I'm sure it's fine."

"Did you leave the lights on?" Will asked, trying to be helpful.

"No!"

"Do we have gas?" Lucas asked.

"Yes!" Nancy yelled before aggressively turning the key once again, starting to get angry and frustrated. "Come on!"

Jonathan reached forward, stopping his girlfriend from causing more damage to the engine by aggressively trying to start it, "Stop, stop! Pop the hood."

Nancy popped the hood as Jonathan got out of the car. He opened up the hood and started observing the engine as Nancy stepped out of the car. They observed the engine for a few seconds before the sound of another engine revving in the distance distracted all of them. Everyone whipped their heads to the left, seeing a blue Camaro in the middle of the empty parking lot. The lights turned on, revealing Billy Hargrove.

Danny's eyes widened as Billy revved the engine of his car. Everyone started to take deep breaths as the adrenaline and fear made its way through their bodies. Danny took a deep breath. The reality of what was happening and what he had gotten into truly settling in. Nancy yelled at the kids through the window, "Back in the mall! Back in the mall!"

Nancy whipped the door open and everyone rushed out, almost tripping over each other to sprint to the front doors of the mall. Max and Mike rushed as fast as they could with Eleven in their arms. They went back to the food court which was now empty. Mike grabbed a walkie-talkie and started to try to contact the Scoops Troop for a ride away from the mall. Billy was waiting outside and they were all in danger. Lucas had grabbed a slingshot which Danny thought was incredibly stupid. A slingshot wouldn't be any match for the monster that was the Mind Flayer. Nancy, on the other hand, was stealing guns from the dead Russians.