Chapter 4

a/n - lol nvm I seperated it into more parts now

A sudden sharp noise flew in the air along with a blue blast- dragging you back to the battle as the blast hit the mech straight in the chest, leaving a gaping hole and smoke behind. With a thunderous rumble it collapsed to the ground in front of you.

Another one quickly followed suit as a different robot appeared behind the large boulder you collapsed behind, quickly decommissioning the other robot that had been following you from the beginning.

Turning to the source, bright red was the first to reach your vision, along with bright cyan eyes and two silver pristine horns placed on its head.

"So I guess I wasn't just seein' things huh," 'He' seemed to admit to you as you both locked eye contact. "I won't lie and say I know exactly what to do from 'ere, but your gonna have to come with me little miss,"

Not wanting any more part of this battle going on between robots, much less hearing a large machine just talk directly to you AND about taking you, you were getting ready to run right between the big red ones legs and book it back home.

Upon seeing him suddenly knelt down in front of you and reach out for you with no warning, you let out a yell of shock before scrambling back in fear before your back hit the boulder behind you, staring in silence as this whole situation finally started to settle in. Your legs were sore, your chest hurts, your hands hurt, your knees hurt, your head hurts, you could have died, you could have died, you could have been nothing but a STAIN on the ground to THEM or they could have used you as a bargaining cHIP JUST LIKE-

..what?..no..I could have died...right? I could have dIED..?!

Tears stung your eyes as your hands shook, unable to do nothing but stare up at the cherry red robot in front of you, realizing just how small and powerless you really were at this point in time. Mom wasn't here anymore, dad was at home probably worried sick out of his mind- how long were you gone for? Was he looking for you right now in the garden? Was he panicking? Would he himself come investigate the fight? Would he find you here, all bruised and hurt on the ground with a giant metal robot above you? What would happen to you?..

At seeing the look of fear cross your face, the red mech hesitated and pulled back a little, only to quickly look up before turning his head to the side and cover his face as a wave of wind carrying pieces of rock and dirt flew your way.

Out of instinct, you did the same, feeling a wave of dust settle on your hair and clothes.

"Grab on! We gotta get ya outta here if you wanna be safe! You gotta trust me at least for now kid!" Lowering your hands from your face, you first noticed the outstretched metallic hand in front of you, followed by the determined yet restless face of the mech above you- noting the slight desperation in his blue eyes.

Should you trust him? It? Whatever this talking, walking, thing might be? Not even a full 15 minutes has passed and you find yourself cornered behind a rock with a battle going on around you between giant robots. But with the close sound of metal-on-metal coming closer and closer to your little hiding spot, what more could you do besides place what little desperation of hope you had left in the mech in front of you? You scrambled up onto his outstretched hand and stayed crouched, hoping you wouldn't fall to the ground below you and hurt yourself even more.

A second later and you were quickly lifted into the air and close to the chassis of the robot, his other hand coming up to fully encase you in total darkness, only the slightest of light peeking through his finger tips.