Edward's Little girl (Renesmee story)

Author's note:-

Hey people!!! Iam completely new to writing and this is my very first story. Hope you all like it....<3<3 this story starts 16 years after renesmee's birth.

Chapter 1

My 16th birthday

Renesmee's POV

Yipeeee!!!!!!! my birthday!!! Iam completely going to  enjoy it with my mom, dad, aunts and uncles and ofcourse my grand parents. Being a half vampire and half human isn't that bad also as i can survive in any case... Today i get to see jacob again.. He went to seattle for visiting his friend for three days and he would be back today.

"Hey baby...HAPPY BIRTHDAY my princess.." my mom cooed at me with all her love, entering the room.She was follwed by all others. "Happy birthday my little girl....your getting bigger...you are 16 year old now my pretty baby and i cant believe u grew so fast" My dad also wished me..

After everyone was done greeting me, I thanked them all and went for  shower and later got dressed up ofcourse by my favourite aunt Alice and Rosalie into a gorgeous green gown and a pair of green high heels. And now I seriously looked gorgeous... all thanks to my aunts.

I went downstairs to meet all my family members and noticed that even the wolf pack was there. Immediately i searched for Jacob who,i found, stand next to the door looking absolutely stunning. As soon as i went down i noticed the beautiful three tier chocolate cake with cherries and chocoballs on it. It was yummalicious!!

Then i cut the cake along with the birthday song and then had a party with everyone.

It was an amazing day and i thoroughly enjoyed as i got to go out with Jacob alone to the beach.It was such a romantic evening with a cool climate...We both sat there and talked for a long time.Then we realised that we had been there for about four hours which seemed to be half an hour.It was fun.

Now back to my normal school routine tomorrow....Ugh..

Author's note

Hope you guys liked it. I wont be able to upload often but i'll do my best...Thank you!!!