Daren's relationship

Author's note

Guys, I love you so much.... keep commenting and  voting.....This chapter is given before the limit was reached cause, I got 4 votes for the last story...So I took that into consideration...Now you know that votes do encourage me...but comments and votes together will give a little more push...No more keeping you away from the really long chapter....There you go...

Daren's relationship

Daren's POV

OMG...Anna almost got to know the truth....I didn't expect that...It was just too soon...We have been having feelings for each other and I can say that since I saw her face for the last 1 year and the way it changed when I passed by or came near...She had always been an sweet mystery for me....

But now is the time...Any ways We were just two weeks away from our year end dance...And I don't quite care about the final exam...which was apparently 3 weeks after the dance....But I need to hurry to book the best girl that I had ever crossed in my life..

Anna was mind blowing...Her sea blue eyes which were as deep as a sea in which I would get lost every time I see through them...Her pale but still pretty face, cute smile, brown hair with big curls...I could have taken the whole eternity to just describe her beauty...

I need to ask her out before asking her for the dance.Officially we need to go on a date before asking her to go with to a dance.But How am I or when am I ever going to pull myself together to ask her out...Whenever I see her, I get lost in those sea blue orbs...Will I ever be able to ask her out?! OMG I am freaking out here....I wonder what she is doing now, on a Saturday night, 10 pm. Will she be thinking about me?! Nah..probably not...Maybe I should just do something to get my imaginations out of my mind...So that I can do something seriously fruitful but...I just want her and my soul is aching to get lost in her deep sea blue eyes for the whole of my li...no no...for the whole of eternity....

Anna's POV

Was that all true...or am I just imagining it all..It looked so real and it still feels so real but it just happened so swiftly that My mind just couldn't register it....Was Nessie kidding or Was it all just my mere imagination....Oh god...I am in utter confusion...

Daren... Whenever I think about him...the only thing that fills my mind is his flawless face embedded with two mystical orbs for eyes....And whenever I see through them...I lose myself and feel as if those orbs are the ones holding me to the earth and not  gravity...

He is also mystical and secretive...I can feel it that he is just not a normal human...because he smells like lavenders, cinnamon and all other good stuff....making him irresistible...and his eyes...They change colour...and the most prettiest when they are dark golden with a shade of brown... how much more can he be mystical...Oh and about his body...lean but...well built and I would say My man should have a body like his...How majestic and handsome he was....

Wait...shit! Did I just say i wanted a guy with a body like his... I am very wrong....

I didn't want anyone else but him....Oh My God...My madness is beyond limit....Some how...soon I should get myself express my feelings to him...just some how...no...What if he said No...My tiny little mermaid heart will be shattered...

And What if he said yes...That would be the best moment of my life...

I want to go with Daren to school dance which is 2 weeks away...I sincerely hope that he would ask me to go to the Dance with him...

OMG, I forgot one thing...will mermaid-hu..Nuh-Uh.. a non-human and a non merman thing work...Gosh what about my species...my Family...

I have no clue what's going on in the sea...one of the coming days, I should go and check on them...In school, I don't have the fear of getting wet and popping a tail...Since I am a princess...I have the ability to control my body reactions..I would turn into a mermaid only when I wish too...Except for One single day when I lose control of my body.......And that day was the full moon day...I better take a good care of that single thing...

Wait?! why the hell am I dreaming and thinking about Daren?! Oh yes, I am in...No not sure yet but still...in love...with a non-human....Will he be thinking of me...Nah..probably not, cause he barely notices me...or does he act also?!

A/N

Guys how was it?......No need to scream and shout...You can just be calm and write your opinions and feeling about ELG in the comment section...By the Way, I am thinking of changing the story title...cause its mainly about a relation between Daren and Anna mostly...But comprises of Nessie and her opinions also....So what do you guys think..Should I? or Should I not? So Vote...

A)You should change

B) no don't change

It depends on your opinion guys...Please take this into consideration and help me out....                      Oh and about the poster also, I was thinking of putting Daren's and Anna's photos...But I am just not sure how to do it...So Can you guys Help me out? Thanks guys....Love you guys to the core.....And limit for the next chapter is the same as last cause it didn't reach 65 actually...So that's is going to be our goal for the next chapter but even comments and votes count...They can compensate for the reads....Love you guys