Anna finding love

A/N

Guys I love you sooo much.... you have no idea how much your votes and comments mean to me....So please do vote and comment...So here's  the next chapter..

Chapter 15

Anna's POV

Me and Daren have become the couple of the class...Seriously can't those yapping idiots just stop teasing us.. I guess that would only last for a week.. I have no idea why but I kind of feel the urge to tell Daren who i was....And trust me, its very hard to resist that kind of temptation...Its more of hurt than temptation because seeing him loving me so much..We had gone on officially one date maybe..To the restaurant and trust me it was AMAZING..So romantic and that's the only thing that a girl would ever expect from a guy...I felt like a Queen and the luckiest girl on earth to have him...

I felt like I found love...the way he asked me out, the way he asked permission from my aunt and uncle... and the way he set up the whole dinner...It felt so ecstatic...I just need one more thing in my life...honesty. I guess we both are not.I am sure I am not and i kinda feel he holds back a secret too...

If that honesty is there...We would be the loveliest and the most romantic couple on earth...I am sure he is not a merman..I don't feel the sea power radiating, you know merpeople have a power radiating from them even if they are normal merfolk but not as much as the royals radiate.At least being a supernatural should give them some power...

Anyway I have a date with him in a day....Hope Its going to go smooth...I need to reveal myself but what would happen if he thinks I am a freak, What if he thinks I am a fish?!..I hope that won't happen...And there again, I forgot about my dress for the Prom... Since I had spent almost all of my life underwater, I never really knew about these dresses, or ever had one.I know Daren had not asked me yet but he tried twice i guess, but failed....I am sure that guy would come up with something unforgettable for a first dance asking.

I think I could ask Nessie for help. 'Renesmee', I called and she turned her head to look straight into my eyes with those all-time cheerful brown eyes.'Can you like help with these dress buying stuff cause I had never actually bought a dress or worn one.I had always stuck to these casuals.So, Can you, like after school, tomorrow, Port Angeles?', She conveyed her answer with a big smile and noding head. Then, she said,' Hey, I guess actually my a- i mean my sis Alice can help us out in this...She loves shopping and fashion. She would be able to get you the perfect dress...Mind if we go together tomorrow at 6pm? Cause after I might have some work...Is that fine?', and I said,'fine'.Hope get a wonderful dress... 

Nessie POV

With Daren, running around in the streets of Port Angeles after scanning every single gift shop of Seattle and Forks. Jake's birthday is in two days...and he's so cool...Its so hard to find the perfect gift for such a perfect, angel faced werewolf.

What to buy? what to buy? Ah ha, there it is, a pair of brand new  black shorts along with a smashing kicks, Now that's a wonderful present for a werewolf, who runs around in shorts. Not only those, Daren chose a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and you got to trust me, they were damn good. Now I realise why Alice likes Daren so much. He has such a good sense of matching and dressing.

He had already asked Anna out and they had been on a romantic dinner which, apparently from Daren I heard so much about. He was like a baby that night and then he disappeared to his tree branch. He goes there whenever he is sad, confused or happy and returns home particularly after wishing the morning rays of sun a good morning.

And apparently, Our School dance is coming up and better get Daren ready for his 'DANCE ASKING' again. He tried twice and ended up asking for time or asking what class she had next.. I believe in him for once that he was terrible at asking girls out...seriously, he is...I better get him ready before, Anna comes up impatiently and drags him into the school dance.

And, me and Alice had planned on a big party for Jake's birthday..Like a typical kids...But not for school mates but rather for our kinds and were wolfs...Oh gosh, I need to get a dress for the prom.. I better run to Alice, and so did I, ' Alice, Can you come with me for buying a dress for the school prom? Cause I will be going with Jake and even he needs a suit...I guess pretty much we all need to go for Shopping..', with that Alice Chirped around...Just in time for a reply from my mom,'No No, Me and Edward already have a closet full of prom clothes..I guess, Nah, I am sure WE (pointing to themselves), don't need shopping', "The same with us too!" Rosalie said  pointing to her and Emmett and faking a chirpy voice, i guess trying to imitate Alice. ' So, aunt Alice, I guess its just us and Daren', I said just in time to hear my dear aunt Rosalie to comment,'poor Daren'.Oh I forgot about Anna, She had asked my opinion on how to buy these dresses and she said she had never bought a dress. Alice almost had a heart attack when I said that to her.And She promised to get a stunning first dress for Anna...

Daren POV

Shit man, TWO freaking times, I failed terribly but I guess I covered it up...I need to Ask Anna...I hoped to give her the best romantic dinner ever that I could pull up.And i guess it worked because i could feel her happiness...

I needed a suit to the prom so I was dragged to a boutique, I guess, and was used as a show toy for all the suits....Really I got so pissed...I had to try nearly 10 suits before Alice settled on one...She kept on changing everything so that my suit would match the colour of Anna's dress that they had planned to get...But I must say, Evn though the process was irritating, the out put was amazing, cause my suit looked dashing i should say. I loved it.Now I just need to fing the courage to walk up to Anna and Ask her to the dance..I actually did before but we had to go through this again as per the traditions I guess..

For once in my life, A pretty girl actually likes me and I don't want to miss out on her.... I guess she loves me enough for me to tell, Don't you think so?

A/N

Sorry guys, for the delay, I was stuck....But still love you guys...thanks for the support my lovely wattpadders...Hope you guys liked this chapter...the limit for the next is 50 reads and 4 votes...but remember, comments fasten my brain thinking speed and my typing speed, which concludes that comments would quicken the upload...Love you guys..Oh and check out the picture of the shorts  that Nessie bought for Jake, Won't he be hot in those shorts?...Remember the three magical words..

READ!!

COMMENT!!      and

VOTE!!